91-100

Chapter 91: 91st

The ocean temperature during the day is around 28°C during the month, and at night it will be much cooler than that of white.

The water mist that Odis sprayed from the change mouth turned into a mass of white and disappeared into the air.

Fortunately, his sleeping posture is very normal, and he will not move after falling asleep. He does not sink himself to sleep like some weird killer whales, nor does he sleep upright in the water like other whales.

It is ordinary floating on the water and can breathe at any time.

The sleeping posture of Qiao Qixi and his relatives is also floating on the water. He doesn't quite understand what those whales who like to sleep in the water think.

In 20 to 30 minutes, I have to go up and breathe once, and I can only sleep in fragments. If you know the killer whale, you have to sleep for 58 hours. It takes too much work to save 58 hours.

What Qiao Qixi didn't know was that the brains of whales are active even when they are sleeping. They take turns to rest on their left and right brains. Even fragmented sleep can reach the quality of deep sleep.

And when I fall asleep, my body is not completely still, and I still move around occasionally.

Joe Qixi, who was watching Odis sleeping, let me see if Odis has the habit of grinding his teeth and talking in sleep.

He slept from this morning until the afternoon, and he was full, and now he is not sleepy at all, and he can keep Odis until light.

Contrary to Alexander, Otis did not close his eyes for two nights, and was always on the move for more than a month, already very tired.

The baby whale who went out for a stroll with his uncle has not been seen for a long time, and the baby is coming back soon after the mother Ada has sent a summoning message.

Qiao Qixi wanted to talk to her mother, but was afraid of waking Otis. After thinking about it, he whispered to her mother very quietly. I was dating.

As the child grows up, he has to tell his parents sooner or later, not to mention that he has made up his mind to be separated from his relatives for a short time, although he is very unwilling to give up.

No, they can live to sixty or seventy years old, without worrying about the moment of getting together, maybe in 5 years and 10 years, mothers-in-laws will accept Otis, maybe, Qiao Qixi dreamed with confidence.

"Is he cute?" Ada didn't seem surprised at all. After all, she has a younger brother who has been playing with handsome boys at the age of five.

Qiao Qixi was stunned for a while, and then lost, is Ada used to it?

Still say that the killer whale mother is such a sturdy existence.

It's a good thing that Ida doesn't object to him messing with the male-male relationship. He happily replied, "Long is super cute."

For pleasure, he forgot to whisper for a while, and the handsome black-and-white guy sleeping beside him moved, showing signs of waking up.

Qiao Qixi didn't know what he was thinking. The first reaction in the face of the situation was to kiss Otis on the face with his mouth, "Go to sleep, baby, go to sleep, go to sleep."

Otis, who wanted to open his eyes, couldn't tell if he was really bewitched, or because he was too tired, he didn't open his eyes.

Just moving his body and leaning on Qiao Qixi more confidently was a fresh move for Otis. Even when he was just born, he had never relied on any killer whale.