ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ⭐

It was a strange feeling and I am witnessing it for the first time ever. I was in my thoughts when pranjal pulled me out of my thoughts, well I am thinking why not to introduce you with my family . Yeah that's the great idea. So here meet my family

ANANT SINGH SHEKHAWAT..
HE IS MY FATHER BUT ONLY FOR NAMED SAKE RELATIONSHIP.. I HATE HIM A LOT . A Selfish bloody business man. That's only for him.

Surekha Anant shekhawat..
My mom , my love . Every child loves their mother but I love her more than everyone. Her beautiful green eyes are gifted to me. She is 42 but still looks like a model. Her simplicity make her a goddess.

Pranjal shekhawat ..
She is my little devil., My sister. My everything. Any injury to her means a direct attack toward uday pratap shekhawat. She has recently completed her MBBS in Australia and she is 25 years old. She is so dramatic.

Amar Singh Shekhawat..
My uncle . He is my father's little brother but there is no quality that meets with my father's one. He is like me . A workholic and my business advisor.

Anjali Amar shekhawat..
My aunt. She loves me but yeah she is so rude and sometime irritating one. She is a homemaker like my mother.

Anuj singh shekhawat
My only cousin. Who is my backbone and give me support whenever needed. He is same age of pranjal and finishes his master's in business. A chocolate boy that every girl crave for.

Adhay singh shekhawat..
My grandfather. Manifesting the life he needed but sometimes he feel disappointed because of his elder son ( my father) he betray us and left us , that's the reason my grandfather health is being detroit. He is in his early 55s.

My mafia team will meet you soon in next chapters.... So have patience, hold your seatbelts and let's fly into the story...

..........................................................................
I was looking outside the window when pranjal said to me

"Brother punjab is so beautiful and me and mom has decided that you are going to marry a panjabi girl ". She said

"Better mind your own business". I said .. I know it's rude but I have to be this cold ,otherwise she will sit on my head and will do zumba.

"Huh monkey" she blabbered

"I have ears" i said while reading the file in my hand.

After the ride we reach in front of a big palace. I was impressed that these people are still connected with their roots and preserving their ancestral home and their belongings. It is quite similar to our palace (ofcourse I am a king). We made our step inside and here my sister and cousin roaming the whole palace with their wide open mouth. Like seriously they are 25 and still behave like a 5years old baby.

"Uday ji you rest well, we came later in evening and we will go for ride and also show you the site" Karan said ( the great grand son of King).

" Yeah that's okay "then he left and maids showed us our room , they are comfy and I am loving the bed .

I slept for almost 3hours and then a someone knocked and it's none other than my mom.

" Beta come the brunch is ready " she said

" You go mom , I will be there in next 7 minutes " I said ( ofcourse I only have to wash my face )

After 7 minutes I am sitting on a dinning table where lots of punjabi food is placed and guess what the aroma is good but I kept my expression same and asked for a juice and took one chapati with some mixed veggies. Yeah guys!! What are you thinking I am fitness freak. and here my siblings are getting crazy with food and trying every dish . While my mother and aunt were just talking about ladies stuff and yeah my enemy,my dad will be here . Because the deal needs me , my uncle and yeah my so-called father.

After having the food , Karan came with me and his wife and mother went with my siblings and ladies of the house .
Me and my uncle came with him to discuss the about deal . When I saw him ( my father) coming towards us.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Here is an update.
I hope you guys will like it .

Stay safe and healthy

Yeah
Most importantly

Butterflies don't trust strangers . I know everyone have this sense but yeah I am afraid and worried about you people.

Drink plenty of water, as it will give you glow to shine more

~author🐨