𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾🥺

Arheer pov:-

I am feeling immense pain in my feet as they were sore due to the long walk in hurdle and now this , they started to bleed with this ritual. I completed this custom and did my best to stand straight without making him angry again.
Then he spoke up..

"As we all know I am the king of udaipur, so she is my queen for name sake... But she has to live in a palace. And she will live here .. here in utsah Mahal. " He announced making me flinch.

" Lekin beta ye to pichle 25 saal se band hai or tumhari dadi k Jane baad iski safai bhi nhi Hui hai" an old man said.
(But son , it was abandoned for the past 25 years and after the death of your grandmother it has never been cleaned up)

" So what. She was eager to marry me and now she will clean this whole palace without someone's help. Right Mrs. Arheer uday shekhawat? He said while turning towards me while his hands still in his pocket.

I was standing there like a statue, because I am still processing what he is spiting as this palace is so big and is double storey . How can I clean it all alone. Waheguru ji help me. I was thinking when he held my arm and make me stand infront of him.

"Listen to me clearly, I don't like to repeat my words. This is your palace now and you are not supposed to step out of this empire without my permission and if I saw that you are talking with some one , I will shoot you at the same moment. And don't ever think to hurt my family. You are mere a maid to my house and listen you will clean all the garden area, prepare food, do laundry, will clean all the storeroom dust and never ever try to step in my room. Understand. You will come inside Chand Mahal through the back gate and will get out from there . And one more thing
I HATE YOU , DON'T TRY TO MANIPULATE ME" HE SAID which make my eyes feel numb due to the heaviness of my tears.

I just nodded and said,
I .. understood.. but I .. wi.. will.. ne.. ever .. ha.. hate you.. you are m.. my husband.. either you accept me or not.. I am here to be with you."

And then I felt a tight pinge in my cheek.. he slapped me.. my husband slapped me on the very first day after our marriage. Great . Then I fell on my knees and he left with every other member. I am watching his disappearing figure.

"Flashback"

"Heer puttar, teri mehndi da colour to bda sohna aya hai "
(Heer baby, the colour of your henna is so dark)
Definitely your husband will love you till the eternity "

Flashback end

No aunt, my husband hates me till the eternity and he even slapped me. I was thinking about my whole life and these recent incidents when I fell asleep on floor.

Uday pov:-
This girl is so tough to break and will surely hurt my family. That drama of her , fake crying, confession all those , rubbish
And what she said "i am her husband and she will never hate me" let's see girl , you will pay for ruining my life and I will make sure that you regret marrying me. And will die every single moment with guilt.
And then I had a call from my PA.. from mafia world.

" Yes alex" I said

"Sir those Russian Mafia are planning to attack your territory in France " he said

"How dare they ". I replied
"Don't worry, i am on my way to teach them a lesson and yeah tell A. K. to prepare a meeting with every member of gang and you must be present there ok" I said

Then I called my manager and ordered him to arrange all the arrangements for my flight to France . Even I just informed my parents on the call that I am leaving India and they were like hell shocked and who will not. Yesterday I got married and now I am leaving the country. Woow full on filmy scene, my subconscious mind mocked me.
But before heading towards the airbase, i called my sister and aunt , informed them to take a look toward that girl ( arheer)and informed me her every single action, what she do , when she do , and why ?

Arheer'pov:-
I don't know when I fell asleep on the floor. Now the blood is not oozing from my feet and i looked toward the gate it's already dark now and I made my way towards the entrance of mansion there I saw two middle aged ladies were gossiping and I just stood there while listening to them

Lady 1:- suna Raja sa videsh chle gye "
( Have you heard that King went to foreign)

Lady2:- "ha ha or to or aj hi Rani sa Ghar mei ayi hai or unke sath kitna zulm kr rhe hai bachi bechari kaha fass gyi"
(Yes yes and cherry on top that today the queen came here and they are abusing her poor child where she stuck)

Lady 1:- speak wisely, if someone over heard us , we will going to died by the next moment and let's go now we have to wake the queen up and tell her the chores.

When I saw that they are coming toward I covered my face and went where I was lying.They came and told me where I have to live and show me my room and gave me the tour of palace. They even told me that tomorrow I have to clean this whole house all alone . I have 3 days to clean it and after 3 days choti hukum will tell me what I have to do further. I just nodded and went to my room and changed into my old clothes which is mainly a suit Salwar and slept while locking the main gate .Even though there is security and doors were locked , I was scared because in this whole mansion I am all alone with my thoughts that he left me , although he hates me but why ? I never did something and here I am spending my first night with dust, lizards, rats and ofcourse spiders.
I just covered myself with a duvet and slept.

Next day
I woke up on my usual time early in the 4 did my morning routine and went towards the kitchen and what make me stunned was this kitchen is so huge and it is totally cleaned but there were dirt particle it took me 3 hours to clean the whole kitchen and now I am satisfied and started to prepare my breakfast.

"Kill her"

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Here is an another chapter

Hope you will like it

And stay safe , healthy and happy

Drink plenty of water

Stay hydrated

~author🐨