Chapter 26

December 25th 2023
Los Angeles CA
Beyonce

Today is the first Christmas Megan and I are spending as an official couple. The last couple of years we would exchange gifts, she would bring the kids something, then we would sneak around in the middle of the night and have sex in her living room by the tree. 

This year is different though. We are gonna exchange gifts with the kids and each other, Megan's friends are coming back over for some food and to exchange gifts, then we are gonna go over to my mom's house for Christmas dinner. Speaking of Megan's friends, we actually got into it last night after everyone left because she was too friendly with one of them. I'm honestly still kinda upset about it.

Flashback

Christmas Eve

All Megan's friends are coming over tonight, and we're gonna have a really good time. It's nice to hang out with people who just treat me like a normal person and not this big celebrity, and basically everyone that she told me was coming I have met before, and they're all cool. 

The kids are with my mom because she always takes the grandchildren on Christmas Eve, so it's just adults here. When everyone gets here, we are gonna have a Christmas Eve dinner, right now though me, Callie, and Megan are all chilling in Megan's bathroom listening to music. We are all in Christmas PJs, and I'm having a lot of fun. 

"Bae I'm finna get on live and chat with the hotties, so I can show them my lash tech skills" I hear Megan say. 

"Ok I'll be over here"

I watch as Megan twerks on live, and I'm just in aww

How did I get so lucky? 

"Y'all gotta see the way Bey looking at me right now" Megan says to her fans. She's always exposing me. 

"She wanna be all shy and stand to the side" she rolls her neck before looking at me with a playful attitude and I just laugh. 

"Baby come on, stop being shy, come say hi" I playfully roll my eyes and walk over to her. She pulls me in by my waist and has me sit on her lap. 

"Look at my beautiful girlfriend" I blush, and she kisses my cheek. 

"Hey y'all" I say softly. She kisses on my shoulder before letting me go. I get up and as I'm walking away, she smacks my ass. I turn and mean mug her. 

"Sorry baby, I had too. Y'all she's mugging me bad right now, not my fault her ass fat" I just laugh going back to the bed. 

"Right, always being shy" I giggle and just go back to being on my phone. Soon enough, Jaela walked in Megan's room, and I hug her. 

"Hey Bey" we release from the hug. 

"Hey Jae, Megan finna be so happy when she see you" she walks in the bathroom door, and as I expected Megan immediately started screaming. 

I love Christmas time.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

"Baby, can you go get the door, that's Tanerelle" who is Tanerelle? I walk to the bedroom door and this tall, beautiful, thick, dark skin woman with a cute onesie, stands before me. I didn't know her name was Tanerelle. I've heard some of her music before. I wonder how her and Megan met.