Chapter 27

January 1st 2024
NYC, NY
Beyonce

I watch in the distance as Megan celebrates with her friends after her New Year's Eve performance. The kids are with Kelly who decided to take all the kids to Disney for New Years. We actually flew in last night from that, and are flying back in tomorrow, to go get them, and bring them back to New York Megan will be performing with Reene on SNL, in like 3 weeks. 

Megan got off stage an hour before 12 am so we got to do the whole New Year's kiss thing, and it was so nice that I was disappointed when she pulled away. I wanted to leave with her right then and there, but she had company, so I didn't want her to miss out. 

My horny ass can wait a little while, is what I keep telling myself, but the way she is looking in this damn dress is making it really hard for me. She's got me socked. 

It's also not helping that she knows I'm horny cause she's looking over at me and smirking, purposefully doing things with her tongue when people aren't watching, because she knows it gets to me. 

Imma fuck her up for doing this to me, and I mean it.

3 hours later

Megan

I was messing with Bey the whole party, teasing her, slipping my hand up her skirt briefly, whispering in her ear, and licking it. At some point she couldn't handle it anymore, and walked us to the bathroom, where she scolded me about teasing her. I let up on her for the rest of the night and we had a good time. 

We are now back at the penthouse Bey has in New York, and I can't wait to go to sleep, I'm dog tired. 

We walked in our room, and I made a beeline to the bed. Bey had walked in and headed to the bathroom, which meant I had to wait for her to come out. Since I was so tired though, I just laid on my stomach on the bed, with my face in my hands so I wouldn't get my makeup on the white pillows. I heard the door open which meant Bey had come out the bathroom. 

"Baby, can you unzip me please" I asked not looking up. 

"Yeah babe, just give me a second" I waited patiently as I heard her shuffling around, which I'm gonna guess she is changing her clothes. Eventually she came over and started to unzip my dress before sliding it down off me. When my dress was fully off, I tried to get up so I could grab my clothes to go shower, but Bey pushed me back down. 

"Woah baby" I felt something hit my ass, and after a while I realized what it was. 

A strap 

"You thought it was funny to play with me at that party... well be prepared for me to play with this pussy all night" she whispered in my ear. 

Oh yeah, I'm definitely fucked.

1 hour later

"Bey fuck, I'm sorry, please" I begged, well more so moaned out. She started fucking me from the back again after we scissored. She said it was the last time I was gonna touch her tonight, and I thought she was joking, but no, this girl put me in fucking handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed. I don't even know where they came from. 

"Baby please, if I can't touch you, can you at least slow down" I whined. She's been fucking me at lightning speed all night, jamming into my spot with this big ass strap. Now I know why she was so happy that I bought this last week, cause she was gonna use it before I could. 

"Nah, take this dick Jovon, you was all for it earlier" I'm never fucking teasing her again. She pushed me down so that my arch was deeper and angled her body to where she was ramming directly into my spot, not letting up. 

"Fuck, daddy, fuck Giselle, please" I begged, I don't know how much more of this I can take. 

"Nah take this shit Jovon, make that ass clap for daddy" I'm not gonna last much longer, but I know if I don't do what I'm told imma be here all night. I got stamina, but Bey got STAMINA.

 I started to throw it back on her, and she smacked my ass hard, making me moan loudly. 

"Yeah baby, just like that, fuck I love this ass, I love hearing you when we fuck" all I could do was moan back. She smacked my ass again but harder, speeding up her pace. 

"Fuck daddy! Fuck I wanna have yo kids!" I moan out. I can't believe this girl got me pussy whipped and dickmatized. 

"Fuck, you better be glad this dick aint real, cause I'd give you all my kids" she pounded into me harder, and I couldn't hold it together any longer. 

"FUCK" I screamed not caring who could hear, as my release came. 

As I came down from my high, Bey whispered in my ear "one more round" 

*****************************************

Simple smut chapter. Big Daddy Bey has entered the chat lol. Leave a comment and I hope y'all enjoyed.

Thoughts?

Megan

Beyonce