^CHAPTER FIVE-LUCERYS^

Prince Lucerys descended upon Storm's End amidst a tempest, the winds howling like a chorus of the damned, as if the Seven themselves were warning of the turmoil to come. As he dismounted Arrax, a detachment of Baratheon guardsmen approached, their faces grim as the stone walls that sheltered them. Vhagar, that ancient beast, loomed in the shadows, its presence a dark omen that foretold the chaos that would unfold.

"By the Queen's command, I come as an emissary," Lucerys declared, his voice firm against the storm's fury, like a shield wall standing strong against the enemy's charge.

Lord Borros, seated within the great hall, eyed Lucerys with a mixture of annoyance and curiosity, his gaze piercing as a maester's scrutiny. "So, the little prince arrives with his mother's message. How...quaint," he sneered, his tone dripping with disdain.

Lucerys stood tall, despite the weight of Aemond's glare, which bore down upon him like a physical force. "My mother reminds you of your father's oath, Lord Borros. She seeks your allegiance in these uncertain times," he stated, his voice unwavering as a mountain.

Borros snorted, his face reddening like a smith's forge. "Aegon, at least, offered me a marriage pact. Your mother thinks me some dog to be whistled up at need?" he spat, his words venomous as a viper's bite.

"I am betrothed to Rhaena Targaryen, my lord," Lucerys replied, his voice steady as a rock.

Borros waved a hand dismissively, as if swatting away a nuisance. "Go home, pup. Tell your mother that the Lord of Storm's End is not some dog that she can whistle up at need to set against her foes."

Aemond called out to Lucerys, just as he turned to leave, his voice dripping with malice. "Wait…my Lord Strong. Did you really think that you could just fly about the realm trying to steal my brother's throne at no cost?" he sneered, his words cutting as a whip.

Lucerys turned to face him, his eyes flashing with defiance. "I will not fight you. I came as a messenger, not a warrior."

Aemond tossed a dagger towards Lucerys, its blade glinting like ice in the dim light. "I want you to put out your eye. As payment for mine. One will serve. I would not blind you. Mm, plan to make a gift of it to my mother."

Lucerys refused, his voice firm as a fortress wall. "No."

Aemond sneered, his voice dripping venom. "Then you are craven as well as a traitor. Give me your eye, or I will take it, bastard!" he spat, drawing his blade with a deadly hiss.

Lucerys stood firm, despite the danger that loomed before him, his heart unwavering as a hero's. Borros intervened, his voice thundering like the storm outside. "Not here! Not in my hall! The boy came as an envoy. I'll not have bloodshed beneath my roof!"

"Take Prince Lucerys back to his dragon," Lord Baratheon ordered, his voice firm as a command.

Lucerys made his way to Arrax, his heart pounding like a drum in his chest. He yelled over the storm to Arrax, ""Dokimarvose! Laehossa ynot, Arraks! Lykiri! Ryptes! Rybas! Soves, Arraks!"

As Lucerys departed, the storm raged on, its fury unrelenting as a warrior's charge. Unbeknownst to him, Aemond followed on Vhagar's back, waiting for his moment to strike like a viper in the shadows.

The skies grew darker, the winds more ferocious, as if the very fabric of the realm was unraveling. Vhagar soon appeared, its scales glinting like black ice in the dim light. Taunting Arrax with a fierce roar, Aemond laughed, his voice echoing like a madman's cackle.

Arrax bucked and twisted, as Lucerys struggled to maintain control, his heart racing like a wild stallion. Arrax, sensing its rider's distress, unleashed a blast of fire that singed Vhagar's scales, the older dragon roaring in fury like a wounded beast.