૮ɦαρƭε૨ 233

P͟e͟a͟k͟w͟e͟s͟t͟ 2͟  | ¢σиѕє¢υтινє ∂єfєαт

____________________________________

Mike: Agiadd given a war call on us.

Ace: let's prepare Eren and Manda then.

Mike: no need for that, we can't delay things.

Yuki: this is the worst idea ever.

Mike: let's do it.

[ Heavenlys Battle Ground ]

Heavenlys stood at the ready, positioned atop the cliffs, their stronghold since the dawn of their existence.

The castle walls gleamed under the golden rays of the sun, casting long shadows over the land.

Despite their recent grief over Alan’s death, they had no choice but to muster their forces. Word had spread quickly—Muzan’s army was advancing.

Mike, Ace, Yuki, and the other remaining members of the Heavenlys stood at the frontlines.

Their hearts were heavy, and their eyes bore the weight of their fallen comrade. Alan’s absence had left a gaping hole in their ranks, both in strength and spirit. But now was not the time for mourning. They had to defend their home.

Mike: “We can’t let them push us back!$

"Alan wouldn’t want us to fall here!”

Mike thinks,

"I will do my best, Alan."

Ace gritted his teeth, gripping his sword tightly.

The words stung, but they were true. Alan would have fought with everything he had, and so must they.

In the distance, the sound of marching grew louder.

Dust swirled in the air as Muzan’s forces approached, their numbers overwhelming. At their helm was Greymor, his dark armor gleaming under the light. His twisted smile sent chills down the spines of those who saw it.

Greymor: “Look at them, trembling already."

"This will be over soon.”

Behind him, Akshat and Zakura marched confidently, their eyes locked on the Heavenlys. There was no fear, no hesitation—only hunger for victory.

As the armies clashed, the battlefield erupted into chaos. Swords clanged, arrows whizzed through the air, and cries of battle filled the sky. But something was different this time. Without Alan’s guidance and strength, the Heavenlys struggled to maintain their formation.

The weight of their recent loss was too much to bear, and it showed in their faltering movements.

Mike fought valiantly, his blade cutting through enemy ranks, but he could feel it—their line was breaking.

Mike: GAHHHH!!!!.

Ace and Yuki were doing their best to hold the flanks, but the sheer numbers of Muzan’s army were overwhelming.

Ace: “Mike! We can’t hold them off much longer!”

Yuki: “They’re surrounding us! We need to fall back!”

But Mike couldn’t bear the thought of retreat. Alan had given everything for their cause, and now they were on the verge of losing everything.

His heart pounded in his chest as he drove his sword through another enemy, but it was no use. The tide was turning against them.

Then, like a shadow falling over the battlefield, Muzan appeared.

His presence alone seemed to sap the strength from the Heavenlys. His eyes cold and calculating, he watched as his forces slowly pushed the Heavenlys back towards the edge of the cliffs.

Muzan: “Is this the best you can do? Pathetic.”

Greymor, at his side, chuckled darkly.

Greymor: “They’re nothing without their precious Alan.”

Mike, Ace, and Yuki barely managed to hold onto the crumbling edge, their bodies battered and bruised.

As they pulled themselves to safety, they looked out over the battlefield in horror.

The Heavenlys had been decimated.

Mike: “No… how did it come to this?”

"I'm so weaker... I can't even do anything as a co-leader"

Mike cries.

Ace: “We’ve lost… we’ve lost everything.”

Yuki: “We have to retreat."

"We can’t stay here.”

With heavy hearts and shattered spirits, the remnants of the Heavenlys turned and fled. Their once-mighty stronghold had fallen, and with it, their hope.

Chapter Ends.