૮ɦαρƭε૨ 234

P͟e͟a͟k͟w͟e͟s͟t͟ 2͟  | ¢σиѕє¢υтινє ∂єfєαт 2

____________________________________

[ War 2 ]

The Heavenlys, now a fractured group of survivors, retreated to their last bastion—, deep within the mountains.

The mood was grim, and the weight of their failure hung over them like a dark cloud.

Mike, Ace, and Yuki stood before what remained of their forces, their faces etched with exhaustion and despair.

Mike: “We can’t let that happen again. We need to hold the citadel at all costs.”

Ace nodded, though the fire in his eyes had dimmed. The loss of so many comrades weighed heavily on him, but he knew they had no choice. If Astralis fell, there would be nowhere left to run.

Yuki: “They’re coming. We need to be ready.”

And they were. But it wasn’t enough.

Once again, Muzan’s forces marched upon them, this time with even greater numbers. The sky was blackened with storm clouds, and the ground shook with the sound of their approach. Muzan stood at the front, his eyes gleaming with malicious intent. He had tasted victory once, and now he sought to finish what he had started.

Muzan: “The Heavenlys are nothing more than a dying flame. Let’s snuff them out.”

As the battle began, it became clear that the Heavenlys were fighting a losing war. Their numbers had been halved, and their morale was shattered. Every swing of their swords felt heavier, every movement slower.

Greymor led the charge, his laughter echoing through the mountains as he cut down any Heavenly that dared to stand in his way.

Greymor: “Where’s that spirit you had before? Where’s your will to fight?”

Mike, Ace, and Yuki fought desperately, but it was no use. Muzan’s forces were relentless, their power overwhelming. Slowly but surely, the citadel’s defenses crumbled, and the Heavenlys were pushed back into the heart of the mountain fortress.

Ace: “We can’t keep this up… there’s too many of them!”

Yuki: “We have to fall back again!”

But there was nowhere left to fall back to. Astralis was their last refuge, and now even that was slipping from their grasp. As the enemy breached the final gates, Muzan stepped forward, his dark energy radiating through the air.

Muzan: “Your time is over, Heavenlys. You’ve lost.”

With a wave of his hand, Muzan unleashed a torrent of dark power that ripped through the citadel, tearing down its walls and reducing it to rubble. Mike, Ace, and Yuki were thrown to the ground, their bodies battered and broken.

As they lay in the ruins of their final stronghold, Muzan stood over them, his eyes cold and unfeeling.

Muzan: “This is the end.”

And with those words, the second war was lost.

The Heavenlys had fallen once again, their strength crushed beneath the heel of Muzan’s merciless might.

Chapter Ends.