Chapter 2: Friendly Reunion

(Y/N is seen with Issei, Kuroka and Woz at the Hyoudou Residence. The prophet then decides to speak up.)

Woz: It's about Aster Shou. He is also a member of a group I label as "Fake Successors".

Y/N: Fake Successors?

Woz: They also inherited the powers of their respective predecessors. But unlike the "True Successors", they don't really care about being the proper heroes that they should be. Rather, they only care about thinking they are the best and the strongest. Which, in turn, ruined the legacy of the Kamen Riders.

Issei: Dude, that's a low blow.

Woz: Many ended up joining in to take the power that doesn't belong to them.

Kuroka: That's really low.

Y/N: Literally.

Issei: Okay, but what does it have to do with this Aster Shou.

Woz: He obtained the power of the Destroyer of Worlds himself, Kamen Rider Decade. Besides his fellow Fake Successors, he also has some other allies like one of the last survivors of Dragonius Clan named Chris. Both are only focused on getting anything they want.

Y/N: So we must stop this Aster, and possibly give Decade's powers for someone who's truly worthy of it.

Issei: That's something we all agree on.

(Suddenly they hear a knock on the door.)

Y/N: Coming.

(Y/N gets up from his seat and walks to the door. As he opens it up, he sees one of his childhood friends: Claire Phenex. She is one of the children from Phenex Clan, one of the well-known clans in the Underworld.)

Y/N: Claire? Is that you?

Claire: Good to see you again, Y/N.

(They then have a hug, not knowing that his brother and Kuroka noticed that.)

Issei: Dude, my brother is so lucky.

Kuroka: (in mind) What is this feeling? Am I... jealous?

(The two break the hug as Y/N let her in.)

Y/N: Get in.

(As they walk to the group, Claire notices Woz.)

Claire: Who is he?

Y/N: His name is Woz. He called me "Waga Maou" for a reason. It has something to do with something he gave me.

Claire: I know. I've been watching you recently. And it looks like this Aster Shou is a bigger threat than anticipated. The same could be said about this Raynare.

Kuroka: You know her?

Claire: Just like I know you, Kuroka. In order to protect your sister, you killed your former master who was experimenting on both of you, risking yourself to become one of the most wanted stray devils, an SS-Class wanted criminal. But don't worry, I didn't come to snitch on you.

Kuroka: (sighs) What a relief.

Claire: I came to tell you what you need to know about this Raynare.

(Everyone turns their attention to her.)

Claire: It's obvious you know about the supernatural. Kuroka and I are part of the Devil Faction, and so so some other few select students at Kuoh Academy.

Y/N: Hmm... I see. Anything else?

Claire: Raynare is part of a group of Fallen Angels, they are like angels, but for some specific reason, they are banished from Heaven, and they are joined by Stray Exorcists, who strayed from God's teachings, and became exiled from the church.