Chapter 12: Training

(Woz is surprised to see Geiz Myokoin.)

Woz: What are you doing here?

Geiz: I heard that Sougo found a new true successor of his powers, so I am here to find mine.

Woz: You mean...

Geiz: That's right, I'm looking for someone worthy of my powers.

Woz: I see...

(As Y/N, Kuroka, Issei and Koneko are about to leave ORC to train, they see Geiz.)

Geiz: You must be the successor of Zi-O.

Y/N: If by that you mean the real one, yes.

Geiz: I heard about these Fake Successors. But it's not what I came for.

Y/N: (turns to Woz) Who is this guy?

Woz: He's an old friend of mine. And he's here to find a successor for his powers as well.

Y/N: I see...

(Geiz then sees the members of the Occult Research Club.)

Geiz: I can see you were having a meeting.

Y/N: Don't worry, it already ended.

Issei: We're actually going to train.

(Geiz gets confused, but Woz explains.)

Woz: No matter how strong is a power, if someone lacks training or ability to wield it, it becomes useless.

Koneko: And besides, my president has only ten days to prepare for the rating game against Riser Phenex and his peerage.

Kuroka: Rias Gremory was forced into an arranged marriage, and because of this, she accepted to challenge Riser to a rating game.

(Geiz seems to understand the situation.)

Geiz: I got it.

(They then go somewhere to train, unaware that Kiba is following them.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N and Issei are seen in a dojo as they prepare to use their powers. Meanwhile Kuroka and Koneko are already sparring as both nekomatas are mastering their powers and getting better.)

Y/N: Are you ready, brother.

Issei: (nods) I was born ready.

Y/N: Okay then.

ZIKU-DRIVER!

ZI-O!

(Y/N then prepares to transform.)

Y/N: Henshin!

RIDER TIME! KAMEN RIDER ZI-O!