Chapter 17: Rescue Plan

(In a secret facility built on the Underworld, Rias, Issei, Akeno and Koneko wake up inside the cockpits of their assigned Gundams as the "Foundation Man" begins to speak to them through radio.)

Foundation Man: (radio) Ah, Greetings. You're the ones I chose.

Rias: (stern) What do you want from us? Let us go this instant!!

Issei: (angry) Show yourself!

Foundation Man: (radio) Sadly, I'd rather prefer to remain anonymous.

(Suddenly, the cockpit hatches of the Gundams close down. The four devils are soon restrained inside the Gundam as their energy is channeled into them. The Foundation man then tells them their assigned Gundam.)

Foundation Man: Akeno Himejima, you've been assigned to the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee. Koneko Toujou, you've been assigned to the GF13-017NJII God Gundam. Rias Gremory, you are assigned to the XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathsycthe Hell.. and you, Issei... (smirks) you are assigned to the OZ-13 MS Gundam Epyon.

(As Issei, Rias, Akeno and Koneko are now controlled by the Foundation, the eyes of their Gundams begin to glow)

(In a hidden corner, Sarada is seen standing as he overheard the problems beought upon Y/N and his group, including the presence of Chris Dragonius.)

Sarada: So much problems a king would bring upon himself and everyone around him... It's time to reveal what I really am. I have... no choice.

(He then approaches Y/N and his group as they gasp in shock.)

Y/N: Sarada?

(Sarada then pulls out his Neo Decadriver and his Rider Cards.)

Y/N: You... are... the real Decade...

Sarada: The one and only. Also, I'm a self-destructor, I was born with an infection named Nihilism, and I've traveled through dimensions, searching for the cure. That faker didn't know my infection affected my Neo Decadrive which he stole through a surprise attack.

(Everyone gets shocked by Sarada's tragic story.)

Asia: I can heal you.

Sarada: The cure for the Nihilism isn't something that can be enforced. But changing topic... I heard about the problems you got yourselves, including that incest devil Chris Dragonius.

Y/N: (nods) And making things worse, my brother was-

Sarada: Captured by The Foundation, along with Rias, Akeno and Koneko. I'm impressed they let Kiba live... to be honest. I can help you to find and save your brother. After all, he's your family.

(Sarada then picks a piece of cloth from Issei's torn uniform, and then he whistles as a white-haired girl with fox ears comes in.)

Sarada: Feixiao, can you locate the scent of the person whose cloth belongs?

(The girl named Feixiao nods as she smells the cloth, and then she runs through the forest.)

Irina: What is she doing?

Sarada: Trust me, it'll work. (summons an aurora curtain) See you later.

(He then walks through the aurora curtain. Unbeknownst to them, Saizel is watching them from afar as she sees Feixiao heading to the Underworld.)

Saizel: Oh, Lord Chris must know about that.

(She then leaves to warn her King.)

(Timeskip brought by this picture.)