Chapter 11: Meet The Phenex Jerk

(Y/N is seen eating pancakes with Kuroka and Koneko as the Hyoudou feels like today's gonna be a special day for him. Suddenly Woz comes in.)

Woz: Waga Maou...

Y/N: (muffled) Oh, hey Woz. What's up?

Woz: Claire and Rias want to meet you all at the Gremory Household after classes.

Y/N: What's the purpose of the meeting?

Woz: She didn't tell me the details.

Y/N: I see...

(The three then keep eating their pancakes until they finish their breakfast as they prepare to go to school.)

(One hour later, Y/N is seen with Issei as they're sitting on the class. Y/N notices his brother is nervous.)

Y/N: You seem nervous, brother.

Issei: What... no, I'm not.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Issei: Um... maybe...

(Suddenly the teacher speaks up.)

Teacher: Now, please meet the new student.

(Asia then comes to the room as she introduces herself.)

Asia: Nice to meet you. I'm Asia Argento. I hope we can get along.

(Issei sighs in relief as Asia didn't show any nervousness during her introduction. Later on, things went on normally as Y/N, Issei, Kuroka and Koneko show Asia around the school as she saw many things.)

Asia: Ah, this place looks big.

Issei: I know, right?

????: Excuse me.

(They turn to see Kiba and Melusine.)

Asia: Oh, Kiba, Melusine.

Koneko: Any news from the President?

Kiba: Yes, she and Claire want to see you all.

(Y/N, Kuroka and Koneko already knew that, but they kept to themselves while Issei and Asia get confused.)

Issei: Something happened?

Kiba: Not yet, but we promise to explain on the way.

(They then follow Kiba and Melusine to the Occult Research Club, and they get in as they see both Rias and Claire's Peerages. Suddenly a grey haired woman with a french maid outfit comes in, and blushes by seeing Y/N.)

Y/N: Um... hello?

(She snaps out of her thoughts and regains her composure as she bows.)

????: Greetings. I am Grayfia Lucifuge, the head maid of the Gremory clan.

Issei: Nice to meet you.

Y/N: (bows) Same.

Grayfia: (in mind) Wow, a cutie and a gentleman.

Y/N: So, why are we here?

(Claire stands up and decides to tell the purpose of the current meeting.)

Claire: I wanted to tell you guys earlier. The truth is that Rias Gremory is currently engaged.

Y/N: Whoa! So who's the one engaged to her?

Issei: I got a bad feeling about this.

Claire: (sighs) My brother...

(Soon flames come out of nowhere as a blonde male figure in a red suit comes in.)

)