Chapter 7: Distraction

(Issei is seen sleeping peacefully until he woke up, and turned to see Rias sleeping next to him completely naked, much to his surprise as he blushes madly. She then wakes up and embraces him while smiling.)

Rias: Good morning, Issei. Did you sleep well?

(Issei became a blushing mess as he is unable to respond as Rias giggles.)

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen relaxing in a park after an intense training while Kuroka sits beside him, and Woz is close to them.)

Woz: That was quite a training, Waga Maou.

Y/N: While I may have the power of a Kamen Rider, it won't do any good if I lack training. The only reason I beat Aster was because he didn't bother to train or try to master it. That's why I train, to master my powers. After all I don't want to become...

(Y/N then becomes silent because he had a recent dream of a dystopian future where somewhat evil version of himself ruled the world with an iron fist.)

Woz: I see...

(Suddenly Kiba, Koneko, Melusine and Jalter come in.)

Kuroka: Shirone? What brings you and your friends here?

Kiba: Oh, we just go on our daily walks when we don't have school. It gives more energy.

Y/N: I see...

Jalter: What about you, cutie? Exercising a lot?

Y/N: Guessed right at the first try.

Melusine: Good to know.

Y/N: Well, since you're here, how about we hang out.

Jalter: Hang out with us? Like... a date?

Kiba: I guess he meant habging out like a group of friends.

Keoneko: Well, we can hang out. It's the least I can do for you since you saved my sister.

Melusine: And we can get away from those "Fake Successors" plagues.

Y/N: Good. How about some food. (pulls out a wallet) My treat.

Kuroka: Nya, you're such a gentleman, Y/N.

Y/N: Come on, everyone likes food. But let me tell you a secret.

(They gather close to Y/N, unaware that Sarada is somewhere close as he was done sleeping. Y/N then whispers to the girls and Kiba.)

Y/N: I hate spicy food.

(Everyone gasps by finding out that Y/N doesn't like spicy foods, but then they started hanging out as Sarada chuckles.)

Sarada: So the current Zi-O hates spicy foods, eh? Basically the opposite of me.

(Suddenly he sees Aster Shou far away.)

Sarada: Hmph! There he is.

(Sarada then gets up as he is about to face Aster, who summons an aurora curtain and walks through it.)

Sarada: You won't escape from me! I'll hunt you down to the end of the world!

(While Y/N and the others are about to go to a cafeteria, an aurora curtain appears, and Aster comes out of it.)

Y/N: Tch, it's you again.

Aster: And this time, I WILL defeat you!

Y/N: Really? Just to let you know, I just finished my training, so I won't need my Kamen Rider Powers to beat you.

(Aster gets furious, and is about to pull out his Neo Decadriver, but then he sees another aurora curtain.)

Aster: (stern) Shit! Not again!

(Aster starts running as Y/N and the others prepare to chase after him.)

Y/N: Quickly, after him!

(As they chase after Aster, they suddenly see Issei and Y/N notices he's clenching his fist as he approaches his brother.)

Y/N: Brother? What happened?

(Issei then starts explaining that he met a nun a few days ago, and said nun got kidnapped by Raynare and her group.)

Y/N: So this is what happened, eh?

Issei: Pretty much.

Y/N: Why would Raynare want the nun.

Issei: Well, her name is Asia, and Raynare plans to get her Sacred Gear.

Y/N: She has a Sacred Gear? What does it do?

Issei: I saw her healing a boy.

????: So this Asia has the Twilight Healing.

(Y/N and Issei turns to see Baobhan Sith and Claire Phenex.)

Claire: It's a rare sacred gear. It can heal humans, devils, angels, and fallen.

Baobhan: And if it's mastered enough, it's potency can be increased drastically.

Issei: So that's why she tried to kill me. She knew I had one too. Damnit!

Claire: Good thing Y/N came to save you before she could take it from you.

Baobhan: Once a Sacred Gear is taken, it's too late too help its wielder. Taking a Sacred Gear is equal to taking a person's life.

Y/N: Then we better stop them.

Claire: (nods) Right, let's get moving.

(They prepare to save Asia from her tragic fate as the screen fades out.)

(To be continued.)