Chapter 16: Y/N's Another Power Awakened?

(Y/N is seen along with Kuroka and Claire's Peerage as they are about to walk when suddenly they noticed two hooded figures. Suddenly something speaks to Y/N.)

????: Members of the church, eh?

Y/N: Huh? (looks around) Who said that?

????: On your right hand.

(Y/N looks at his right hand, and sees a black sacred gear, much to his and others' surprised.)

Y/N: Is that

Y/N: Is that...

Claire: You have a sacred gear too... and it's not any ordinary sacred gear. It holds the spirit of the Undefeated Black Dragon Emperor himself... Bahamut.

Bahamut: I can see you have knowledge about me.

Claire: Well, they don't call me the "Perfect Queen" for nothing.

Baobhan: Shouldn't we go and ask them what they're looking for?

(Y/N nods and walks up to the duo as he speaks up.)

Y/N: Hello, how can I help you?

????: Y/N, is that you?

Y/N: That voice... Irina?

(One of the figures reveals herself as a twin-tailed orange hair girl.)

Irina: How's Issei going

Y/N: He's doing fine, though he's currently busy helping his "King" and her peerage at the moment.

????: Is this "king" named Rias Gremory? (Y/N nods) We're looking for her and Sona, can you take us to them?

(Suddenly someone almost crashes in the ground, but Barghest catches the individual who is none other than Asia Argento. Y/N then rushes to her.)

Y/N: Asia, what's going on?

Asia: (weakly) Someone... in a black armor... is attacking Rias and her Peerage...

(Irina and her friend gasp in shock as they realize something.)

Irina: The Foundation is already making their move.