[ 02 ] Millie Emers

CHAPTER TWO
━ Millie Emers

                 EMERSYN, 'Ruler of the Home

               EMERSYN, 'Ruler of the Home.' Of American Origin.

                   Mileena Emersyn Gentry crept into the heart of the Edelians the day she was born. The palace raised a new flag in her honor, a three headed cobra, her cobra in the middle--the main head--symbolizing how much of a power source she really was to the House Gentry.

                   A month following her birth her face was revealed on the concrete steps of newly named Castle Emersyn. Women saw the girl as their new found hope; a planet where men-- royalty or citizens-- ruled over women, and a baby girl was now in control.

The girl would grow to hit major milestones at a young age;

MILEENA GENTRY grew fast, too fast to her father's liking.

By ten months her legs had grew long, when Elias would forcefully stand up on them she'd be taller than the average Edelian male two year old.

Her first word was, "Mine!" She yelled at Emelina Wei as she gripped the shoulder fabric of her father's military uniform when her mother attempted to peck the man's lips.

She began to walk at seven months but preferred crawling until her first birthday.

She was schooled by the maidens assigned to Castle Emersyn; by the age of four having a higher IQ level than most born centuries ago on Old Terra ( formerly Earth ).

           Age five or shall I say age five and a half to be exact as it was July 9th, 10,179, ( Mileena Gentry's exact half birthday ) she began bene gesserit training.

Elias Gentry and his mistress lay cramped abed. His honey hair plastered all over the plump pillow, blinding the sight he lived everyday to see, his daughter Mileena Gentry. Elias used his arm to flip his hair out his face and reached from the chubby cheeks of Mileena Gentry.

Mileena Gentry's cheeks flushed red to Elias's cold touch. Her body scrunched up, knees touching her chest. Mileena smacked her lips trying to find sleep once again, Elias wouldn't allow it though as once his daughter slipped into the darkness it was hard to pull her out.

The tips of Elias's fingers ran rapidly across her chest, a discomforting tickling feeling cause Mileena's breath to hitch repeatedly. In simple words, she could help but laugh. Mileena was soon ambushed by the kisses of Elias's mistress. She retreated under the sheets where their touch would have less effect on her.

Elias and his mistress made eye contact, devious smiles on their face. They stood up from the bed and began to straighten the sheets which laid on top of Mileena. Jokingly they made the bed up, "Since Mileena is gone we should probably tell the baker to not worry about her grand cake." The mistress began playfully.