Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Oh Lou I-" my words are cut short as Louis crashes his pink lips onto mine. I don't hesitate and kiss back, prolonging the pleasing kiss a bit longer. "Harry I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." He whispers as he pulls away from my lips. I unravel my hands from his touch and skim my finger across the top of his hair, carefully sweeping it to one side.

I graze my finger down his face tracing the outline of his nose and finally resting it on his lips. "Don't be." I respond as I remove my finger and replace it with my soft lips. This time he is less anxious and more aware of his actions. Louis' nose rubs up against mine as he tenderly kisses back.

He pulls away from my touch and looks me in my green eyes. Lightly chuckling, he twists his body and lies on his back. "Wow.." Louis states breathlessly. I lie on my side and draw circles on the bed sheets with my finger. Moments of sweet silence slide pass us. Both of us don't know what to say or how to describe what just happened.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I admit with a massive smile breaking the silence. "I still don't know what to say," Louis states in a mellow tone, "I never would have guessed that things would of turned out like this." He twists his head sideways so his sparkling blue eyes are looking at me. "I just don't want to rush things, that's all." Louis' hand finds mine and he twines his fingers with mine. "Whatever my Boo wants." I reply smoothly.

*knock knock* "Hey lads, can I come in?"  Niall's voice rings through the door as he asks. "Yeah sure." I reply in my normal tone. His hand rattles with the door handle and then it opens slowly. First his head swivels around and then the rest of his body emerges from behind the door.

"You feeling ok Louis?" Niall inquires worryingly. "Yeah, much better now." Louis looks over to me and smiles. "Well um," Niall says uncomfortably as he sees our locked fingers. Louis takes away  his fingers from mine as his cheeks blush a cute pink colour.

 "The rest of the boys and I are going to the mall and coming back after lunch," he resumes, confused about our actions, "We were wondering if you wanted to come with us." Louis softly shakes his head, "We'll stay here, thanks for the offer." "Right then, take care lads." Niall smiles and closes the door.

"That was close!" I lightly chuckle. Louis' fingers twine around mine once more knowing that no one is watching us. His blue eyes stare directly in mine as his thumb skims the top of my hand. "What are we going to do about the boys knowing?" I ask in a serious tone. "Hey! Let's not get ahead of ourselves," Louis smiles, "let’s figure US out first."

"Sorry, I'm just too excited. I've waited for this day since forever. I've liked you since the first day I saw you. I've never had the chance to tell you because..." I pause as I slowly close and then open my eyes, "well I just feared that my feelings towards you would interfere with our friendship. I wanted to tell you earlier but then you got Eleanor. I didn't want to ruin anything for you two."

"Oh Haz," Louis mumbles, "I didn't know you felt that way. You should've told me. You know you can tell me anything and everything." He kisses me on the forehead as he gets up, making me more comfortable with how things played out. I linger out of bed and place my feet on the floor. "What do you want to do when the boys leave?" Louis asks while yawning.

"I don't know, I don't really mind. Didn't have anything planned anyways. You can choose," I respond to his question, "But right now I have to change my shirt." I add with a small laugh. "Yeah haha sorry about that." Louis' voice rings through with laughter. I stand up and make my way to my drawer where my shirts are kept. I roll off my current shirt revealing my toned abs.

"Been working out lately I see." Louis mumbles as he bites his lip and focuses his blue eyes on my body. I smile and nod faintly, glad that he noticed. Picking out a plain grey tee, I put it on through my head and pull it down making my brown curls messy. I look up to Louis seeing that he is frantically searching the pockets of his pants. "What is it Lou?" I ask and he looks over to me, face flushed with anxiety.