Chapter 1

Hi :) 

This is my first time writing a Larry Stylinson fanfic so yeah go easy on me x 

I don't ship Larry, I fucking luxury cruise it ❤ #teambullshit

So in this fanfiction Louis and Harry aren't like they are in the real world; like they don't have a flat together, don't have matching tattoos and their feelings towards each other are secretive

I hope you enjoy the story :)

-----

Chapter 1

"Where's Louis?" I ask Niall as I noisily crunch into my toast. The blonde haired boy glances up at me with his bright blue eyes and hesitates to answer. "Umm," he stutters as he puts down his food, "He left about an hour ago, he seemed annoyed." Puzzled, I put down my food down and gulp down what's currently in my mouth. "Where?" I ask hesitantly.

"I don't know," Niall replies, "All I know is that he got a text and left in a hurry. He didn't tell anyone, not even a goodbye." He looks away reluctantly before continuing to devour his breakfast. I'm really worried for Louis, he never usually does this; just walks out without telling anyone anything. Something must have been seriously wrong.

I finish off my breakfast in silence, not a single word exchanged between Niall and I. Our eyes just wonder around the room, occasionally meeting and showing signs of worry and confusion. I stand up and put my plate in the sink. "Morning" Liam's hushed tone breaks the stillness of the atmosphere.

"Morning" I greet him with a faint smile evident on my face. He yawns loudly and stretches out his arms to the side before making his way to the fridge. After scanning the food, Liam pulls out two eggs, some bread and butter. "Louis?" He calls out loudly. All is quiet. "He's not here," Niall informs him, "Don't ask, don't know where he is." 

"Oh," Liam utters surprised, "Where's Louis when you need him?" He jokes trying to lighten the dull mood. Niall and I both chuckle lightly in response. Liam proceeds to make his breakfast and Niall finishes his and goes upstairs. I walk over to the couch and sit down next to the tower of pillows. Finding the remote, I turn the TV on and see what's on.

After flicking through all the channels and finding nothing to watch, I decide to check my twitter and see what's happening. I slide the phone out of my pocket, open my phone and click on the twitter app icon. It takes a minute to load what the fans have sent and tagged me in.

I scroll down my feed and see the usual: fans who say they love me, the occasional hate mail and the Larry Stylinson fan art. Then I see one piece that catches my eye in particular. The caption is 'Love is Equal #teambullshit' and Louis and I are both tagged in it. There's a photo attached to the tweet. Clicking on the link, I'm directed to a cartoon version of Louis and I lying on the couch next to each other, fingers and legs twined.

"I wish." I mutter silently in the hope that Liam didn't hear me. All this fan art gives me a false hope of being in a relationship with Louis. I've loved him since the moment I first laid my eyes on him. His cheeky smile, his dazzling blue eyes that shimmer like the sea when there's a sunset, and his lips; so plump and pink. I can just imagine the sensation of having him all to myself..

I sigh deeply, realizing that it's never going to happen. Anyways, he has Eleanor. He's always with her and spending time with her, I can't really say I'm happy for him. But nevertheless, I support his decision and respect it, even if I personally think it's wrong. 

The pain is eating me from the inside, I have wanted to tell Louis my true affections for him but am always scared of his reaction. I have been openly bi since middle school so it wouldn't be a surprise on my behalf. But Louis on the other hand, I'm pretty sure he's straight.