Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

"This year we are going to...........................................CHINA!" Ms.B said.

"But that's not all, the Emperor of China also invited us to go to his daughter's coronation." She finished.

The class erupted into cheers, shouts and screams of joy. Then the liar had to ruin it.

"That's so nice of uncle to do." lie-la said. "The emperor is your UNCLE!?" Alya screeched. "Oh, he's not my blood uncle, he's my honorary uncle." lie-la said.

Lie-la's posse started talking about how cool that was and were asking her to meet him. I looked beside me and noticed that Marinette looked like she was about to blow a gasket. But that's understandable considering that lie-la's lying about her dad.

"Hey, calm down," I told her. She seemed to relax hearing my voice. "That b*tch is gonna get what she deserves soon." Marinette said.

"Yeah, the king and his daughter, my best friend, are so nice," lie-la said.

"I didn't know lie-la was your best friend?" I asked Mari, snickering.

"Ha ha very funny." She responded. "If I'm going back I better text Nino and Marc." She told me.(Nino is sick so he isn't in class)

She took out her phone and started texting them. While she was doing so, I continued to listen to the lies lie-la was sprouting. "Claiming" to know the "King" of China. She's so stupid that she doesn't even know that China has an Emperor, not a King. It's ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.

Lie-la kept telling the class about her adventures in the castle and how everyone in China adored her.

"Class the trip is in 2 months so you need to get your permission slips signed by your parents or guardian." Ms. B said. " All expenses are paid for by the Emperor so you don't have to worry about the cost of flying." "Alright class, now take out your textbook and turn to page 37." She said.

Nino's POV

I was drinking the soup my mom prepared for me when I got a text on my phone, it was from Mari. But the weird thing was it was in the group chat with Marc where we discussed what was occurring in China.

In the group chat(M-Mari/Mei, Mc-Marc, N-Nino)

M: Guys you won't believe what Miss.B just said about the trip coming up.

Mc: Lemme guess it has something to do with going back to China and your coronation?

M: Yeah. How'd you know?

Mc: Ms.M told us that our class is going as well.

N: Wait what. We're going back to China? When?

M: In 2 months.

M: But I'm worried. The class will be there and what if they ruin my coronation? What if my dad finds out I'm getting bullied? Do you think he'll allow me to go back to my old behavior?

N: Mari, calm down. The class will not ruin the coronation. Even if he finds out it doesn't matter, he was going to eventually. And yes of course he'll allow you. I mean we are going back.

Mc: Yeah Mari. No worries, you'll be fine.

M: Alright but what are we gonna do about the assassins?

N: We'll triple the security and have guards with us at all times. Even then Marc and I will still be by your side. We are your personal bodyguards after all.

M: Ok. gtg class is starting now.

Mc: Bye Mari.

N: Later dudette.

'Huh, so we're going back. This will be interesting.'

AN: How was the second chapter? I'll update in about a week from now. Later.