Chapter 5

Mari/Mei's POV

"Attention passengers, the plane will be landing in 5 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing." I heard the pilot say.

I get up from my seat and look over to Marc and Nino and do a hand signal to them. Letting them know to follow me.

I walk out of the main area of the plane and go to my bedroom which we were not given a tour of. I go to the wall beside my bed and put my hand on the wall. Seconds later it opens revealing a room full of weapons.

I turn to Nino and Marc and nod at them. They went into the room and started hiding guns, knives and daggers around their clothes. After they're done I take out two pistols and strap one onto my leg and waist.

"We have arrived in China. The local time is 3 o'clock. Thanks for flying with Royal Airlines." The pilot said.

"Let's go." Nino said.

We walked back to the main area of the jet where everyone was grabbing their carry ons and making their way to the door but before anyone could leave, we stopped them.

"What are you doing Mari-trash?" The tabloid reporter said.

"Stopping you from getting yourselves killed." I say.

"And what would kill us?" She said.

"Assassins." I stated bluntly.

I look at Nino and Marc and they get the message even though no words were said. They walk to the door and take out one of their guns before looking out the door. They look back at me and nod then walk out the door. I grab one of my guns and follow them before looking at the class, who were frozen in shock looking at my gun, and my friends and telling them to follow us quickly.

They all grab their luggage and start to run down the stairs. No one seemed to be complaining, not even lie-la. We all run across the tarmac Nino, Marc and I leading the charge and make it into the airport where there are reporters and fans cheering, screaming and trying to get my attention to bombard me with questions.

Marc, Nino and I put our guns back and started making our way through the crowd, stopping every once in a while to take a few pictures with fans. We get to the entrance of the airport and start making our way outside but stop when we hear shouting.

"Marinette!" Shouted Ms.B.

"Yes miss" I answered with a smile.

"Where do you think you're going without the class? You're the class representative, you have to take charge of the class." The incompetent teacher said.

"If I remember correctly the class got me removed from that position and gave it to lie-la. Since they seem to think I am unfit for the position and lie-la can get us better trips." I said while looking at my nails, bored.

"I-I" She spluttered to find an excuse. She's so pathetic. Can't even remember who the class rep is.

"Listen up." I said, turning my attention to the class. "Our transportation will be here soon so we need to wait outside."

I turned around and made my way outside with my friends, the class lagging behind.

My friends and I were chatting talking about one of lie-la's latest lies and how it's so stupid until a black limo pulled up and two children jumped out.

"MARI!" They screamed running to me. They tackled me into a hug causing me to fall to the floor.

"Brigette, Marin! How are my favorite siblings?" I said returning the hug.

"We're good and we missed you Mari." They said in unison.

"I missed you too. Now get off me you're getting too big to do that" I said whilst slightly pushing them off.

"Sorry." They said.

"Mari-trash!" A banshee screamed. "What are you doing to these kids?" She shouted.

"I'm not doing anything Cesaire and these kids are my siblings" I said.

"You don't have any siblings." She said. "You probably paid them to do that just to get attention." She said, sounding as if she was correct.

"Yeah Mari you don't have any siblings." Assgreste said.

"And what do you know about me?" I spat, venom lacing my tone.

"I know a lot about you Mari. I am your friend after all." He said.

"You know nothing about me and I am NOT your friend." I said.

Then, just before anyone could say something, Miss B clapped her hands, grabbing everyone's attention. " Come on class, our transportation is here."

We all went into the limo without another word sitting in clear divisions and made our way to where we'll be staying. My mansion.

A.N. Sorry for the late update. Hope you guys enjoyed this weeks chapter. Bye.