101-110

Chapter 101 Yu Zhenlan wakes up
It takes seven days to recover after the operation, but it is best not to do anything that consumes your energy for a month afterwards.

So try to delay anything you can this month.

The clothing store under his name has always been very popular, and has even recruited new staff twice during this period.

But the store itself is not that big, no matter how many people we hire, it will still be the same. So we might as well prepare a bigger branch.

In line with the principle of trusting people, Ye Zhixia gave the matter to Yu Qi to arrange. She only picked an address, and let her take care of the rest, from decoration to recruitment and talent training.

Behind this responsibility, there is naturally a salary to match. In less than half a year, Yu Qi not only bought a house in the Second Ring Road, but according to Yu Zhenlan, he has already started preparing for a second one.

If you give enough money, people will have endless energy.

It was not until mid-February, when Ye Zhixia had almost finished raising the animals, that she went to Xindian to see what was going on.

At this time, most of the store had been tidied up, and all that was left was to clean it up with the new staff and set up the shelves.

"Boss!" Yu Qi, who was about to drink some water, brightened up when he saw Ye Zhixia and hurriedly took two steps over.

"Looks like we'll be able to open next week. You must have been very busy lately." Ye Zhixia looked around, and all the shop assistants put down what they were doing and looked over, either curiously or eagerly.

Ye Zhixia was already used to such scrutiny and just nodded at them.

Yu Qi smiled and said, "Just come and cut the ribbon when you are ready. Our store is really popular. As soon as the sign was hung up, many people came to ask when we will open. I guess we will be busy for the opening."

"Please keep yourself busy. If the sales go up, I will give you more bonuses." Ye Zhixia has always been generous in this regard, and Yu Qi also knows that this is not a polite remark.

"Sister Qi, drink some water."

The male clerk who had just spoken to Yu Qi handed over the kettle, and Yu Qi took a sip and introduced it to Ye Zhixia.

"Han Gang is a very hard-working person. I will try to train him further."

Han Gang smiled ingratiatingly: "I will follow your instructions."

Seeing that Yu Qi's face seemed to be a little flushed, Ye Zhixia felt that there might be something wrong. But she didn't ask more questions: "Just use it as you like."

Yu Qi wanted to say something else. At this moment, someone in the warehouse called out "Manager", then said hello to Ye Zhixia and hurried over.

Only Han Gang and Ye Zhixia were left looking at each other.

Ye Zhixia is usually very busy and seldom comes to the store. Even the veteran employees cannot talk to Ye Zhixia, and usually he only communicates with Yu Qi.

Han Gang didn't know where to put his clenched fists. He was obviously nervous, but he had no intention of leaving.

"The boss is usually very busy, and you can hardly see him. He must be very busy."

This statement lacked moderation, so Ye Zhixia just responded without saying anything else.

Han Gang seemed to be encouraged, and then continued: "I heard that you are married and have children. It's really inconsiderate to ask you to be so busy to support the family. You should..."