131-140

Chapter 131 Raise a puppy!
The difficulties faced by game companies have been basically resolved.

If Ye Zhixia had to rank all investments according to returns, in fact, none of the six university student teams he invested in could be considered profitable so far.

However, the original vision was good, and none of these people ran away after donating the money, or were greedy.

Not only are they working hard with clear goals in mind, they will also proactively send reports to Ye Zhixia from time to time, and they take Ye Zhixia's reminders very seriously.

Ye Zhixia has invested too much and gained too much, so he really doesn't care about these trivial things for the time being.

It was a rare weekend of leisure, and the kindergarten organized an outing. Lin Chixiao prepared a backpack full of snacks for the two little ones and sent her on the bus to the kindergarten.

After that the house was empty.

Ye Zhixia was thinking about lying down at home and watching TV for a day yesterday. But when she saw Lin Chixiao taking a shower and changing into casual clothes early in the morning, she knew that he was probably busy, and he wore a loose floral dress when he sent the child to school.

This is comfortable at home and looks good when you go out.

The two seemed to have a tacit understanding that didn't need to be spoken. After the school bus drove away, they patted the Mercedes.

Ye Zhixia hugged his shoulders and raised his eyebrows: "Don't you want to explain?"

"Didn't you say you wanted to get a dog?"

Ye Zhixia really didn't expect this.

"Why do you do whatever you want?" How can you keep this secret until now?

Lin Chixiao said: "Actually, I just want to take a look around. As for pets, maybe I'll look around a bit and I'll want to raise more than just dogs. Our house is so big that we can afford to raise flowers, birds, fish, insects, and anything else."

Ye Zhixia was just being harsh with words, but he had already gotten into the car.

"Then keep it well and serve. Yaoyao, Yueyue and I will just play."

Lin Chixiao reached out to help Ye Zhixia fasten her seat belt.

"Boss Ye, have you forgotten your own worth?"

At this time, the imperial capital had already begun to have pet sitters who specialized in serving the pets of wealthy families.

Although it is not very mature and the price is not low, it is just a drop in the bucket for the two of them.

Ye Zhixia was stunned for a moment, still feeling that the extravagant life of being so rich that he had to hire a nanny for even his dog was a bit too sinful.

It gives me a sense of déjà vu of the officials in the old society.

"I forgot where I saw it. In the old society, a wealthy family might have only a few masters, but there might be hundreds or even thousands of servants. They all had their own duties. In the kitchen alone, there was a person to peel onions and garlic. There were people to take care of cats and dogs, flowers and plants, and even crickets. There were also people who took care of them."

Ye Zhixia said half jokingly.

Lin Chixiao only replied: "We haven't reached the point of exploiting and oppressing people. To put it another way, considering the size of our villa, having fewer nannies would be considered exploitation of labor."