31-40

Chapter 31 Buying Stocks
Gu Changyan heard a noise in the living room. Gu Zhengyang was talking to Luo Weiwei on the phone again. Gu Zhengyang was obviously indifferent at the beginning, and he also promised Gu Changyan that he would never do anything to let his mother down.

In the quiet night, you can even hear the voice on the other end of the phone.

"Brother Zhengyang, who told you nonsense again?" Luo Weiwei's sleepy voice came over, sounding very soft.

Gu Zhengyang also knew that the other party didn't want to hear it: "I guess I was overthinking it. Today, when I was socializing, I heard someone mention that someone who studied finance also bought mung beans and has sold them all. He said that the government might have to stop it based on the situation. If I don't sell them, I'll end up losing money."

Luo Weiwei's voice became a little louder: "What do they know! There's still half a day before the price falls? I told you not to worry, I've bought a lot myself. Don't worry, I know what's going on. Even if the price does fall, we won't lose much if we sell it out. It's actually rising now!"

Luo Weiwei obviously didn't understand the rules of investment, and Gu Zhengyang didn't understand it even more. After hearing her confident words, his original restlessness and worry were suppressed.

"That's good. I believe in your ability. Of course, I also believe that you are doing this for my own good." After putting his mind at ease, Gu Zhengyang's voice became much softer.

Luo Weiwei's voice was full of pride: "You think I'm good now? I'm very capable. If I say I can make you the richest man, I will definitely do it. As long as you listen to me, good days are ahead. I don't know if you have grown up. Brother Zhengyang, my uncle is urging me to go back again. What do you think I should say to him?"

The conversation gradually became more ambiguous, and Gu Changyan opened the door a little, deliberately letting Gu Zhengyang hear the sound.

Gu Zhengyang turned back immediately with a guilty conscience, and met Gu Changyan's gloomy and cold eyes. His heart trembled.

This is obviously his son, but he has been different since he was young. There is an indescribable aura in his every move. When he was very young, a fortune teller said that he had the appearance of an emperor and had a promising future.

Gu Zhengyang has always believed this, because when he faces his ten-year-old son, he often feels insecure.

"I have something else to do. I'll hang up first." After hanging up the phone, Gu Zhengyang asked, "Why aren't you sleeping so late?"

Gu Changyan stared at the landline phone and didn't rush to answer.

Gu Zhengyang frowned uncomfortably and said, "It's just a business matter. Don't make wild guesses. You won't understand it even if I tell you."

Gu Changyan went to the coffee table and poured himself a glass of water: "But the teacher taught me not to put all my eggs in one basket. Dad, since Aunt Luo said no, but more professional people said yes, why not adopt both, sell some and keep some. Isn't your futures a lot of money now? No matter how you do it, it's all a matter of making more or less money, why should you only listen to one person's opinion."

Gu Zhengyang took a deep breath unconsciously. No matter how many times he heard it, he was still amazed at his son's economic acumen. When he thought that such a smart child was his own son, Gu Zhengyang's previous discomfort was swept away.

"Yes! You are worthy of being my son. I will do as you say. Tomorrow, Dad will go to the provincial capital and sell half... one-third first. This will almost cover the investment and make a small profit. The rest will be net profit."