111-120

Chapter 111: Fly Restaurant
The result did not disappoint Ye Zhixia.

Bodyguard companies are located in any developed region, and Hong Kong is no exception.

It’s just that the level of thoroughness is linked to the price, and being as solid as a rock also requires a large sum of money.

Ye Zhixia endured the pain and hired four bodyguards, and the bodyguard company provided a special car, a stretched Lincoln, which was decent and just big enough to carry four bodyguards.

Sit down and enjoy tea and snacks.

In fact, the company also provided temporary housekeepers and maids, but Ye Zhixia did not want them.

Then they returned to the hotel at sunset. Ye Zhixia got out of the car escorted by bodyguards and took a private look.

I want to laugh for some reason. Is this considered an experience card for Hong Kong business tycoons?

"Do you need to arrange accommodation for you?" Ye Zhixia turned around and asked in the elevator.

Among these four people, one of them happened to be from the mainland. Although he had an accent, there was no problem in communicating.

"No, we will take turns guarding the door. Just rest in the car."

You can't sleep too comfortably when you are on duty, otherwise if something happens you won't be able to wake him up, and that would be a disaster.

Ye Zhixia paid the money, so she naturally didn't bother to be polite. She nodded, had dinner nearby, and went straight back to her presidential suite.

The price of just one room is enough to cover the food expenses of an ordinary small family in a mainland city for a year.

Even if you are worth over 100 million now, you will still feel the pain.

He took two steps into the bedroom and fell on the bed, then was picked up by Lin Chixiao.

"Where did the dirty ghost come from when he lay down on the bed with his stinking sweat all over his body?"

Ye Zhixia grabbed the clothes and sniffed them: "It doesn't smell."

Lin Chixiao pretended to follow and sniffed, but Ye Zhixia reacted and bit him on the face.

They both couldn't help laughing.

"Go take a shower? It will be more comfortable to sleep after you take a shower."

Ye Zhixia didn't comment, and hugged Lin Chixiao's neck tightly: "A mandarin duck bath, isn't it a bit exciting to come all the way here to do this?"

That being said, every word sounded like a challenge to Lin Chixiao.

Lin Chixiao, with a blushing face, quickly carried the man to the bathroom. The water from the shower head hit the man, and Ye Zhixia watched the mist gradually rising on the glass. She hung on the man and looked up to see the big bathtub that was filling with water.

She had never used a bathtub, but just looking at the size that was big enough for both of them to lie down, she couldn't imagine how comfortable it would be to lie in it.

The indescribable feeling of freshness makes falling asleep feel a bit more fairy-tale-like and dreamy.

I went to bed early, and when I opened my eyes after getting enough sleep, it was just past two in the morning.

But Ye Zhixia was no longer sleepy at all.

Sitting cross-legged on the bed, Lin Chixiao felt his arms empty. He muttered something and held Ye Zhixia's empty quilt in his arms.