"You annoying piece of shit! I told you not to intervene!" Rykel hissed as she stood in front of the mirror, just having finished her work.

A deep, amused laugh came within her. The demon obviously thought this was hilarious, which pissed Rykel off even more.

You enjoyed it quite immensely, it grinned wickedly at her from the mirror. Naughty girl, all I wanted was to help my favorite little human.

"That's not the point! I don't know. It's just..." the brunette hesitated, a blush creeping across her cheeks as she glanced away from the mirror. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you. To...to us."

The demon's gaze was intense. It stared hungrily at its vessel through the mirror, making her shift uncomfortably.

"What?!" she asked, feigning innocence.

She yelped as the demon's body burst out in front of her, pinning her against the sink. It loomed over her, bared teeth twisted into a devilish grin, barbed tail swaying excitedly. Huge, clawed hands caged her in as it leaned close, a deep purr rumbling from its chest. That long, thick tongue slid out, licking greedily at her face and leaving a trail of wet drool.

"Ew! Kura! Gross!" Rykel shoved the demon away.

"Mmmmm," it growled, nuzzling against her neck and inhaling her scent. "So many delicious pheromones...it's intoxicating~."

"Y-yeah, it's just my hormones, they're out of wack because of the period, Kura, I—..."

It dragged its tongue up her neck sensuously, relishing her reactions. Rykel sighed softly at the touch. Kuragari was toying with her, reveling in her reactions. It loved pushing boundaries, seeing how far it could take things before she objected. Part of Rykel wanted to let it have its way, hell, she couldn't stop it from doing what it wanted, but she knew this was neither the time nor place.

"Y-you should get back inside. Just in case someone comes in," Rykel said urgently, glancing up at those impressive horns for a moment before bringing her gaze back to its face.

"Well, in that case, I'd rather eat them," came the teasing response. Rykel huffed, crossing her arms.

"No, you're not going to do that."

"Fine." The demon's grin grew slightly more intense as it chuckled darkly. "Guess I'll have to eat you, then."

Rykel let out a nervous laugh, trying to mask her growing unease. She knew Kuragari was just playing with her, but the demon's dark sense of humor always sent a shiver down her spine. She had to find a way to redirect its attention before things escalated further.

"Come on, Kura, you know I'm not on the menu," she said, mustering up a confident tone.

Kuragari's glowing red eyes sparkled with amusement as it leaned in closer, its sharp teeth gleaming in the dim light. "Are you sure about that, Rykel?" it whispered, the teasing tone sending a chill down her spine.

Rykel swallowed nervously, trying to maintain her composure. "Positive. Besides, I taste terrible," she joked weakly, hoping to lighten the mood.

Kuragari chuckled, the tension easing slightly as it straightened up. "Oh, Rykel, you have no idea what you taste like. You know I'd be up for tasting you any day~." The demon's voice was low and husky, filled with desire as it loomed closer, pressing a kiss to the eighteen year old's lips.

Rykel squirmed, her heart racing with a mix of excitement and anticipation. She had always been drawn to the dark allure of Kura, even though she knew it was dangerous. The forbidden nature of their connection only fueled her desire for it.