Chapter 28

Anthessa's POV

   Raeis and I are at an LGBT All Tea field trip at an LGBT+ club.  I guess this is the part where it was promised that we could hook up with hot women.  You just gotta be bold enough to walk up to them.

Raeis and I are dancing together, moving our hips to the music.  The music they're playing is immaculate, and it makes me feel so sexy! So nice to let loose and not think about anything.

"You want a drink?"  Raeis asks me.  "Hell yeah!  Thank you."  "Bet.  I'll be back."  And with that, she disappears into the crowd of sexy queer people.

"Care to dance?"  Silas' voice says, a smirk on her face as her body moves to the music.

"Fuck it.  Why not?"  I turn around and wind my hips on her, my hands up in the air. 

She laces our fingers together above our heads, her hips moving along with mine, her head next to the crook of my neck.

Silas' POV

I didn't expect for Hessie to dance with me, but I'm glad she did.  She's got moves.

She's definitely different than what she used to be.  High school Hessie would never even be in a place like this.  I'm impressed.

The song changes eventually.  She's facing me now.  "Oooooo, this is my jam!,"  She says.  "It brings out my inner bad girl."  She says, smiling.

"Get bad then."  I say with a smile.  Her leg hooks onto my waist.  I hold her leg, supporting her, and we dance like that.

I'm not focused on anything else but her right now, and it's the same for her.

She really starts putting on a show and dips down to the floor, her hands on my body.  She comes back up, looking at me in the eyes intensely, pure sexiness projecting from hers.

As innocent as Hessie may seem, this girl definitely knows what she's doing.

She turns around and puts my hands on her body.  She does a shimmy, making her ass jiggle.

I'm definitely enjoying the feeling of her against me.  She gotta get strapped tonight.  At least that's what she makes me wanna do.

My hand snakes to her neck and I dance in a humping kind of way.

We dance like that for a bit.  She turns around.  "Pick me up." She says, smirking.

I do as she says.  Her legs wrap around my torso as one of her arms is around my neck.  Her other arm swirls around in the air, her working her magic.

Ride 'em, cowgirl.

.....

Anthessa's POV

"I'm Still in Love with You" by Sean Paul and Sasha is playing.  Silas and I are grinding together, my ass on her.

Everyone seems to be partnered up, dancing in unison with one another. 

I see Theo dancing with some guy, his arms around the guy's neck and the guy's hands at his waist.

Everyone's having a good time, just enjoying the vibes.  I could get used to this.  LGBT All Tea needs to do this more often.