REVEAL NIGHT

Hi hi Cribbers.
As we all know, some contestants were evicted in order to get our Top 10 League of Pen Masters.

These Contestants were:

002 CAESAR
004 JAY
008 SMERALDO
015 WENDY BLACK
030 HOMA

Well, if any of these Contestants were your faves gather here for their Diary Night session.
Let's Begin!

002 CAESAR

Q: How do you feel about getting evicted? Are you disappointed, or do you think you'd have made it to the next stage?

A: I am disappointed by the way things turned out. Le sigh. I would have made it to the next stage, shaa. But maybe next time I compete, I'll be in the top 10.

Q: What were your last moments in the house? How did the other contestant say their farewell to you?

A: I wanted to cry when I saw I was evicted, like, really cry. But I was in the kitchen and my siblings were around so I had to act like a big girl. I'm a big girl.😤😂💔 It was very sad, though. 😔 Everyone was saying their goodbyes. Even Pen Reaper said he loved me more than the Ascendant. Hehe🌝🤭 Everyone saying farewells just made me so emotional. President Wendy said she loves me😭🥹😔

Q: Any contestant you want to give a shout-out to specifically?

A: My woman, Medusa. She's talented, and I admire her determination. She put so much effort into this last stage, mehn. Yes, all of us put effort, but hers was even enough to cover for others.

You see contestants 001, 003 and 005, and 019 , I give a special salute. 🫡

Shout out to the Heralds. 🎊🎊🔥We rock shaa🤭🤭👏🏼

Q: Is there anything you'd love to say to the project pen house?

A: You guys are craaaaazzzyyy and energetic, and I love it, though I get lost during the conversations 😂. Crazy wives fighting over men. Ughh. Love go kee una. Hmph. There's too much love in this batch, and it's quite revolting. 😤😤😀 I can't wait to see it scatterrr. cackles in evil Emperor Nero.

I like this batch, shaa. I love all of you. Muah.

Q: Do you have any regrets, or is there anything you wish you had done in the house?

A: I wish I had become a Pen Master🌝🌝. That's my biggest regret. I want my name in that Hallowed Scrolls😭😭. Maybe next time, though.

Apart from that and wanting to slay Pen Reaper with his own pen( that sounds nice), I don't regret anything. I enjoyed every moment. Even when 003 was crushing on me. Queen of the Jungle😌😏. Really inflates an Emperor's ego. 😂❤️

Q: Is there any specific thing you learnt from project pen?

A: Yes. With reference to a certain contestant whom I won't reveal, I learnt a lot. Age does not limit you. So young but yet so talented. She will go places if she continues to fight. Best pof luck to her and the others.

Honesty is the best policy. 🙂‍↕️. Let's do all things with honesty and pray it will pay off. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Okay, shout out to those who supported me in this competition. Aunty Wendy.🥹 Thank you for your encouragement, ma. To my special person (who might never read this😂). Thank you for your support on days I lost hope of advancing to the next stage. It turned out like you predicted. 😊 Thank you, tesoro.❤️❤️