headcannons sorta

This is a brance book.[i have school updates will most likely be every week in the weekends but yeah this will be updated smtimes]

Vance Hopper is 15. is the school's feared one. with a notorious reputation for being quick to throw punches. He thrives in fights, using his fists as a way to keep people at a distance and hide the bruises of a troubled past. Vance’s rough exterior masks his vulnerability, but he’s used to being feared and left alone—just the way he likes it.

Bruce Yamada is 15, on the other hand, is the golden boy of town —charismatic, friendly, and well-liked by everyone. He’s effortlessly good at sports, academics, and is admired by teachers and people. Bruce has an infectious positivity and seems to be untouchable, which makes him a target for Vance’s resentment. To Vance, Bruce is the embodiment of everything he

Finney Blake: Quiet and introspective, Finney is a good friend to both Bruce and Gwen. He tries to stay under the radar but becomes a sounding board for Bruce as his complicated feelings toward Vance develop. Finney, though timid, understands being misunderstood, and his own quiet resilience helps Bruce deal with his confusion.

Gwen Blake:12-13. Finney’s bold and outspoken younger sister. Gwen has a sharp tongue and is fiercely protective of her brother and friends. She keeps a close eye on Bruce, sensing something unusual about his newfound interactions with Vance. Gwen isn’t afraid to call things out as she sees them and pushes Bruce to confront his feelings.

Robin Arellano: 15. A tough kid from the rougher parts of town, Robin is fiercely loyal to his friends and often serves as Bruce’s protector. Robin has no love for Vance and is suspicious of his intentions. He’s wary of Bruce getting too close to someone like Vance, and he’s not afraid to step in if things seem to get out of hand.

Billy Showalter: 15. Billy is more of a wild card, bouncing between friend groups and always in search of a way to stir up trouble. He’s close with Vance and often eggs him on, though his motives are sometimes selfish. Billy has a knack for making situations worse, and he’s one of the few people who can truly push Vance’s buttons.

Griffin Stagg: 14. is a quieter presence but plays a pivotal role as someone who sees through the façades both Vance and Bruce put up. He’s observant and insightful, and he becomes an unexpected ally when things begin to shift between the two boys. Griffin, while not one to insert himself into drama, often provides key advice at crucial moments.

ISTG I HAD NO IDEA FOR THE HEADCANNONS CHATGPT WAS USED FOR THIS BUT NOT FOR THE STORY