3 - Bottle Spinning. (smut)

Gerard spun the bottle and it landed on you.

Frank groaned and sighed.

Gerard smirked at you, "Follow me princess," he said, leading you upstairs to Ray's room.

You and him walked into the room and Gerard locked the door behind you two.

He pinned you against the wall and crashed his lips against yours, capturing them in this passionate kiss.

You put your hands behind his head, gently tugging on his hair.

He moaned into your mouth and gripped your hips tighter.

You couldn't wait longer and tried to unbuckle his belt.

He quickly swatted your hand away and mumbled a "Not yet.." into your mouth.

You sighed but followed his orders, continuing to kiss him.

He gently took your t-shirt off and then unclasped your bra. Throwing it onto the floor. He pulls away from the kiss and starts squeezing your tits.. "Mmhhh.." he moaned softly.

He then pinched your nipple, making you gasp softly.

He smirked and took his own shirt off, revealing his glistening abs and muscular body to you.

You stared at him, starstruck.

He chuckled and took his belt off, he then unzipped his pants and pulled them down, now standing in his boxers that had the outline of his hard member on the front of them.

You gasped softly once again and reached out to touch his member.

As you touched it, he moaned loudly.

You pulled his boxers down, his hard member springing out in an instant.

He smirked and grabbed his hard-on, giving it a few pumps.

Then he let you touch him too.

You started pumping his member at a fast pace, making him whimper and gasp.

You turned him submissive for a moment.

That was until he quickly undressed you and pinned you down on the bed. He started trailing kisses down your neck, until he reached your pussy. Then, he smirked and started licking at your clit.

You gasped and grasped onto his hair as you moaned loudly.

He swirled his tongue around your clit and then inserted a finger inside you, then two more.. and even more until he had inserted all five of his fingers on one hand inside you.

You grasped his hair even more, "Gerard.." you moaned out.

He then pulled away and climbed on top you. He grabbed a condom package and teared it open with his teeth then he slid it onto himself, lining the head of his erection into your tight hole. He then pushed inside with a grunt.

You moaned loudly.

He started thrusting inside you, starting at a slow pace and then going really fast, stretching you out as much as possible.

His free hand grabbed your throat tightly and gave it a squeeze, making you gag.

You gagged, it felt so good.

After a bit, he pulled out of you and let go of your throat. He disposed the condom and laid down besides you.

Looking just as spent out as you did.

You flashed a slight smile at him and buried your face into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Guys, you ok in there? The seven minutes passed." You heard Ray say.

"Y-Yeah.. We are fine." Gerard answered quickly.

You could hear Frank groan out of annoyance.

You and Gerard then got dressed and went downstairs to the living room.

You and Gerard were met with the sight of a grumpy Frank and a Nintendo playing Mikey who payed no mind to the situation.

Frank looked at Gerard and said, "Dude, did you have to bang my sister? What an ass.."

Gerard rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Ray looked at Gerard, "How was it?" he asked.

"Awesome." Gerard answered.

The rest of the day, all of you were sitting on the couch and floor, playing games and eating snacks.