Izuku Midoriya

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ PANIC ATTACKS

———-—-October 8th, 20XX.—-———-

The whole school had been in a panic. It had been four days since we found the scene in the alleyway. Eraser had made everyone go into lockdown in the dorms and had professionals examine the crime scene. They had confirmed that it was Kirishima's blood mixed in with Jin Bubaigawara or the villain known as "Twice"

There had obviously been a struggle and the amount of Twices blood that had been on the scene suggested he used his multiplying quirk to take Kirishima down. I could only imagine how hard Kirishima fought to try and escape them...

Kacchan had seemed very shaken when we found it, his eyes were wide and hand was wrapped around the lanyard tightly, a slight tremble in his hands, it only would have been noticeable to me. When Aizawa told us about the searches Kacchan insisted that he would help. Jumping up immediately and basically demanding it. Aizawa just sighed, telling him no and that it was non-negotiable.

The whole school had been shocked and terrified, another kid had been stolen from right under their noses. So many parents had pulled their children out of UA all together, demanding their money back. Class 1A was lucky enough to not lose any students, though my mom and a few other people's parents were close.

The principal had to make another formal apology. Going in front of the masses to apologize for not being there for Kirishima when he was attacked. Promising to get him back if it was the last thing they did. I couldn't tell if the promise was empty or if he really believed they could find him. They had found Kacchan after all but it was still hard to keep myself from acting...

Aizawa was furious at principal Nezu for not listening to his concerns beforehand. He seemed angry with himself for focusing only on me and Kacchan.

It was all a mess and class 1A was the worst of them all.

Mina was inconsolable, she wouldn't leave her room except to eat. Class had been canceled while Aizawa and all the other teachers helped with the search. Sero, Kaminari, and Jiro tried their best to keep going but you could find them bursting into tears at any moment, their eyes looking lifeless as they moved like zombies through their day.

The whole class was distraught and Kacchan... Kacchan was just angry, angrier than ever before. He would snap at the slightest movement, yell at anyone and everyone in his path and I had seen him outside, screaming and sending bursts of explosions into the night sky.

Aizawa had sat us all down in the common area, his gaze downcast as he scanned through our group.

He sighed, bringing a hand to his forehead.

"As you all know... Kirishima was taken by the League of Villains." He said, I could see a few of my classmates flinch at his words. "I understand you all are extremely upset. It's only natural after another one of your classmates was taken."

I looked over at Kacchan. He matched my gaze with a venomous glare, his jaw tightening. I looked back at Aizawa quickly.

"If you need to talk to anyone then there are counselors on campus that can help. You are still in lockdown but just message me and I can set up an appointment." He said, I tensed a bit. That was all? Does that mean there were no updates on Kirishima? They were still searching for him? It had been four days already, he still wasn't found?

I flinched when a yell came from the couch next to mine.

"Fucking counselors?!? What about Kirishima?!? Have you all done your jobs and found him already?!" Kacchan yelled, our whole class had turned to him. His fist was clenched tightly, his expression murderous. If this wasn't such a horrible situation I would be surprised that he used his actual name but right now it was more of a passing thought.