Eijiro Kirishima

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF VIOLENCE, CHOKING, MURDER, UNABLE TO CONTROL HIS BODY, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC GORE, CANABALISM.

———-October 9th, 20XX. 12:51 PM———-

This had to be a dream

A nightmare

This wasn't real

There was no way this was real.

I would wake up soon, in a cold sweat. It would probably take me a while to get through it. I wouldn't be able to sleep for the rest of the night but eventually I would realize it was just a nightmare.

That it wasn't real.

I would go to class, laugh with my friends, and then after I would go to the gym with Bakugou.

I would go to dinner, hang out with the class until curfew and then I would go to sleep and do it all again.

I would never be taken by the league

I would never have to see her

I would never have been the thing I was now

The monster I was now

I would never know the feeling of tearing through flesh with my bare hands, how warm intestines felt, and how skin and blood felt underneath my fingernails.

I would never know how they tasted, the metallic tang that hit my tongue and went down my throat. How it was like ripping into an uncooked piece of pork.

I would never hear their screams, their terrified and broken screams or how muddled it sounded as they choked on their own blood. How they got quieter and quieter until the only noise they made was a gargle.

I would be alright

I would go back to my hero classes

I would go back to saving people.

Bakugou was in front of me, his manic grin staring me down, the grin I had seen him make at every villain he went up against. He was standing awkwardly, his pant legs ripped from where I had grabbed him. I couldn't tell but I had a feeling I had cut him with my hardened hands but he had twisted out of my grip before I could do any real damage.

My body was in so much pain, my arm completely fractured. The only reason I could move it was because my hardening basically replaced the bone, but it was jutting out awkwardly and every time I moved I could feel the pain rippling through my whole body.

I went into a fighting stance when I saw something in the corner of my eye.

A girl...

She was cowering behind the car, shaking as she gripped her hair. Tears were pouring out of her eyes as she huddled to make herself look smaller.

The monster-

The monster saw her too.

My body moved on its own behind the car, out of Bakugou's sight. It crouched in front of her, my hands on her side as I inched closer and closer to her face. Snarling low the closer I got to her, I was so close I could smell the rose scented perfume she was wearing.

She looked up, her eyes widening as she froze completely, staring into mine. Her own were a deep blue, sprinkles of ocean green in her irises. She looked to be in her mid 30's and had shoulder length black hair.

Her piercing blue eyes were filled with terror, her pupils dilated and her whole body trembling.

The thing possessing me snarled, drool flicking onto her face, she flinched as each drop hit her. Closing her eyes as tears fell from the corners of them.