Dream a better dream Pt.4

''April did you see that bitch? I swear she could shit brinks." Honey was saying out of excitement to April, I think it was all clear that nobody liked GiGi. Bobby cleared her throat and everybody stopped laughing and talking. She looked at April. "Yo April?" April looked up at Bobby through the mirror. "Nate is waiting for you in the black private room." Nate is one of the bodyguards but he gets to have a gun, he's the only one that has a license for it.  "Jason is coming and he asked for you, so I need you to be ready when I call you."  "I'll be ready in 15, I got you." "That's what I like to hear." Bobby began to smile, she likes April and Honey. She likes how this job doesn't get to them and they both keep to themselves. "She only got picked 'cause he likes light-skinned girls. Her skinny ass ain't all that." April hears another dancer say, but it's water off of a duck's back. April doesn't feed into the drama, she would tell Honey, but she wants to give Honey a day off of fighting these bitches. So she keeps it to herself, April is not a fighter unless she has to be. Her whole childhood she had to fight and now that she's grown, she can't go or do whatever she wants. The only rules April has to follow are her own and the city's limitations.

 *Now that was a juicy chapter. tell me your fav part about this Chapter.*