Peace & Politics Pt.5

Derek was trying to sleep but for the past 27 years, he's always had the same dream with the same ending. Derek was on the phone with the police when he saw the trail of blood leading to the backyard from the kitchen and saw two blue barrels that had blood all over them. Derek dropped his phone on the grass. "NO! NO! NO! NO!" Derek is running and crying over the barrels, Derek does not want to believe that it is his parents until he sees both his mother's and father's wedding bands are on top of the blue barrels tops. When the police come, Derek wakes up from his dream. He gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to retrieve some aspirin from behind the mirror. He took two pills and washed them down with some sink water in his hand, he put the pills back and closed the mirror. When he closed the mirror, he stared back at his reflection thinking about that day and how he could have changed it. Derek's mother appeared in the bathroom mirror "It's not your fault my sweet baby boy." Derek's mother said to him smiling and Derek started to cry heavy tears. "I miss you, momma, you and Dad. I'm so sorry I wasn't there in time to" "Shhhhh, Derek it's okay. We love you and we forgive you, baby." After that his mother disappeared in the mirror, Derek touched the mirror before cleaning himself up and went right back to bed not before saying a prayer. 

"You thirsty ma'am?" "No, I'm good. And for the last time, it's Winter, not ma'ma." Jason pours himself a drink on the couch, April is sitting on the couch across from him. "So I am going to this-" "Let me stop you right there. I don't do parties, I don't do hotels, and I don't do three. So if I were you, I would drink my drink and enjoy this beautiful entertainment you have in front of you." April crossed her legs then took a sip of a bottle of water and sat it down on the table. Jason lightly laughed "Ma'ma-" "Aht ugh" April got up and walked over to the pole to do pole tricks. "My fault Winter. I ain't mean to disrespect you, you just seem-" "Please tell me how I seem, I'm dying to know." April was feeling free and bold, she knew she was in control of this situation. "Can I be real with you Winter?" "Please do." "How can I say this without disrespecting you." "Just say how you feel baby. I'm a big girl, I can take it." Jason and April locked eyes. "I just thought by now, my hands would be round your throat while I'm fucking you from the back." April almost slipped down from the pole, but she caught herself in mid-air and hit the floor in a split  "Well it's a good thing you don't get paid for thinking. Would you like another dance?" Jason's eyes grew mid-size in surprised "I'm being serious Wint." "I am serious too, you have me for 5 more mins." They were staring at each other with these puzzled looked then bussed out laughing.  After they got done laughing, Jason takes April and kisses it. April skin was cold but somehow Jason kiss set her hand on fire. "Your shaking. Are you cold?" Jason says with concern. April took her hand back from him with a quickness. "Yea I'm good, I haven't age all day and being half naked doesn't help either." April let out a light laugh. "Let me buy you something." April couldn't shake his touch, like it was a spill. "God no, your fine. plus you have all ready paid 3x my rent." Jason looked puzzled until he realized where he was. "Oh yea, my bad Wint. I forgot here I was for a second. With my passed touring, I'll seen a lot of women pass out over me." "Don't worry, I'm not like most women." "I see and know that."  

Jason is curious about Winter, she different from the rest. He's so used to girls folding just by walking a room. A knock at the door cut the tension in the room between them both. "Bobby said she to speak to you." One of the bouncers said. April started to walk towards the door, but Jason stopped her by holding here hand. "Before you go, I had a great time. Til next time." Jason kissed April on her hand again, then he walked out the room. April waited til he left out the room, once he was gone she was grinning ear to ear. She doesn't go after high profile customers like that and she won't but felt good to be wanted even if it is at work.

So I'ma start posting every WED & SUN. Thank yall.