Feeling Like A School Girl Pt.2

When Derek turned around, he couldn't believe who was right in front of him. The woman he'd been thinking about was right in front of his eyes, like a bunny seeing a carrot for the first time. His heart was beating fast, it sounded like Mozart Symphony No. 40 in G minor, KV. 550. His neck was sweaty like he'd been running a mile, but the room temperature in the office was 57 degrees. For the past week and a half, he had been to The Claw on 3 separate occasions and the time he went she wasn't there, but the last time he went, he had gotten Winter's name from another dancer in the club named Honey. Derek could cream in pants right now, I mean that's what he's been doing every time he thinks of her. The same night he found out about her name, he was driving home but had her on his mind.

Derek POV:

"Winter. Winter, okay then." I keep saying her name like a scratched record playing on a record player, but now I wanna taste her. I want to devour her like a female Black Widow spider, want the one they call Winter to get lost in my web of lust, hunger and sexual pheromones, but this time no one would be dying, but dying to see one another cum as a need to breathe. I want to feel her around my dick, no I need her on my dick. I pull over, just a couple minutes from my house. I put the car in park and I fix my seat to recline back, then I zip down my pants. I pulled my girthy dick out, the tip of the head was already showing a little bit of pre-cum. I can feel the breeze from the outside of my window coating my hot need to pleasure myself. I started to look for lotion in the middle console, Maya's always leaving it in the car but no luck. So I used the only thing that came naturally, I spit on my right hand and I gently stroked my thick length up in down in a steady motion. Then she popped up in my mind, so I went faster and faster. Her hand's was around my neck and we was fucking each other like a race," First one to cum has to cook breakfast." I said in a panting manner, she fucked my harder so an oblivion. Nothing matter at this point, I can feel my balls getting tighter. "FUUUUUCK MMMMH!" I came like a volcano eruption, I tried to bite my lip to silence my moan. I ha some napkins on the side of my door, I cleaned myself up and head home.

  "Dr. Hill, are you okay? Here, sit down." April helped Derek to the couch. April is concerned for his health at the moment. "I'm sorry, I'm all good really. Thank you, Ms.?" "April, April Cater. I was Ms. Green's patient, we'd email last week." It just clicked in Derek head that this is April Carter. April get's up and picked up some of the broken mug pieces but Dr. Hill stopped her. He stands up over her on the ground. "No really it's fine-." April is having another flashback in her pass when she was a little girl. She had a mass in the kitchen and for her punishment, her dad Johnny had her pour grits on the floor and rest her knees on them from 30 to 45 minutes. April wound beg and cry to be free to go, but Johnny was blind to it all. "Ms. Carter are you alright? " April can't hear Dr. Hill, her mind and somewhere else. April still had some of the broken mug pieces in her hand and now she see's Dr. Hill as Johnny. April face changed into fear, as she looked up at Dr. Hill. She then got up off the floor and started to swing a sharp part of the broken mug around at Dr. Hill. Derek moves back but not out of fear, more like understanding. Dr. Green had inform Derek on Aprils flashbacks memories. "Carter please put it down, your not in danger okay. " "I didn't mean to make a messy but I was thirsty, I was so thirsty." Derek tries to move closer to her, but to much that she'll want to hurt him. April started to come back to her sense and dropped the mug piece then breaks down crying. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." April keeps repeating that while sobbing out of embarrassment. Derek sits by her on the floor for a while, he sat next to her til she stopped crying. When got call the tears out, he handed her a box of tissue then picked her up off the floor. "Are you ready for our session Ms. Carter?" April looked into Dr. Hill's eyes as if she was looking for something that had been lost. "My mother is Ms. Cater. Call me April."

Let me know how yall feel about the Pt.