Peekaboo! AN

Well hello there dear reader,

Honestly I don't even know how I ended up back here again after so long. My last chapter of this story was published on january 23rd of 2023. Which makes it an understatement to say I have been gone for a long time. The reason I am writing this is because I want to ask y'all something.

I really would like to get back into writing. Whether it's an original story of mine or a fanfic does not matter. I know I love writing and having a platform to do so instead of just in my Word files, gives me a lot more motivation. Since it has been a while I have got 2 options:

1. Continue this story as if no time has passed. 

2. End this story the way I left it in january of 2023, and start one or multiple new books. 

Now we have gotten to my questions. 

1. Who still reads this particular story? (Opening Up, Chicago PD fanfic)

2. Should I continue this book or start over with new stories?

3. If I start over which of the following fandoms would you like me to write about: Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, (maybe Chicago med too??), The Marvel Cinematic Universe(MCU) and The Rookie. I intend to write a MCU fanfic anyway. It might become a romanogers story.

Please leave your answers to these questions below. Even you do not intend to read anything I'll write :)

I have always loved writing to you guys and I'm really looking forward to rebuild everything we created together. I am patiently waiting on your replies. 

Warning: if any of you are wondering where my other story Spiralling went, I unpublished it. I never really liked the story to begin with and it didn't do well with my readers either. Thus I decided to retract the story. I won't bring it back the way it was. I might repurpose some aspects but the story itself won't be brought back, ever. I know the saying 'Never say never', but this is something I am sure off. My sincere apologies to anyone who did like the story. 

Alright, this is where I'll leave it at. Let me know what y'all think and if you have any other ideas than the ones mentioned in this message, please put them down in the comments as well. 

Love  Kaylee <3