Chapter 1: Every Story Has A Beginning.

There was nothing at the beginning... But light.... A beam of light creating a realm called Heaven! Where these beings are called angels. And within those angels was a ruler named God. He was barely seen, but he had his kids to take his place.... One of them was Samael Morningstar.... He was just a child at the age of 9 (9,050 years old), He was a Royal. A prince with his 6 siblings, a younger twin to Michael and Gabriel, Uriel, Azrael, Ramiel, and Joel. Each having a color to represent them.. They were the 7 children to God. He and his siblings were special archangels that possessed many eyes and 6 feathered wings like a Seraphim. All of them having snow white skin with different colored cheeks cheeks but depending on which sibling it is, Samael has hair with thin light coral streaks on the thicker, paler blonde highlights, his hair is short-cut and has been slicked back with one tuft sticking out, and eyes with white sclera and baby blue colored eyes, skin was pure white but his cheeks were a soft red due to him still being young. His attire has a heavenly robe with his top hat and halo with his wings shined in white as snow and blue like the sky, He was brilliant with a creative vision for the future! But the elders forbid him for having such dreams... No matter how much he spoke to Elder Sera... His dreams were crushed... How longed this young prince to find a friend who wants to have a dream like him... All he wanted was a friend... Sure, he has Michael, but.... Michael has been too busy with learning his purpose within the palace, but Samael wasn't interested in it like his siblings...

Until one night when everyone was asleep... Samael woke up from being thirsty... When walking towards the grand kitchen and using his magic to pour himself some water. he heard some books fall in the study room... No one should be up by this hour... Curiosity drove him to investigate. The study room was filled with ancient tomes, scrolls, and manuscripts. Samael's gaze looked around to what caught his ears.

Books were heard falling down towards the west wing... Samael had to walk carefully so as not to get caught but also trying not to startle what was there... His ears rang to some sniffles like someone was crying? He tip-toed towards the direction of the sound, his curiosity overcoming his fear. A soft sniffle was definitely coming from behind one of the large bookshelves. Samael approached it slowly.To his surprise! It wasn't someone he knew but rather it was another child just like him but younger, she had a pup like appearance with a wolf-like muzzle with a with a cute dark blue puppy nose and mouth, she had long blue hair and ears with bright stars just like her tail, her fur was a brighter blue with a nice dark blue swirl on her left cheek, and a nice long wave on her left that goes down to her neck and the rest of her body. Her eyes were a bright golden yellow like the sun. She had a dark periwinkle halo above her head with the crescent moon, orbs, and dewdrops, but the point was facing the crown of her head. Her robe matched Sera's colors so maybe she was some sort of apprentice if that was the case then why was she here so late at night?... She had made a few books on her, rubbing her head in pain.... She seems to be 6 (6,002) years old.

"Owie..."

Said the little angel pup. This startled the young prince... She wasn't anything like he had seen before... Nor was one of the angels... Or anyone he has encountered... She was... odd but in a good way

The young angel's appearance caught Samael off-guard, yet he was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. There was something mysterious and alluring about her, unlike anyone he had encountered before. His curiosity was piqued, and he couldn't help but approach her.

"Are you alright?"

He asked with a hint of sincerity in his voice, his expression a mix of concern and fascination.*"Where did you come from?..."When Samael whispered to her... The little angel pup was the one that got scared... backing up and hiding herself with her arms and fragile tears were starting to form. Her small body was shaking out of fear