10

Request - Smut

Warnings: cursing, alcohol, smut, unprotected sex, rough sex, creampie, jealousy

Requests are open.

The party was in full swing. After dancing with Nat, you found your way to the bar and ordered your favorite drink before you sat down to catch your breath. As usual, it was Tony organizing this party. The tower was full of people... mainly people you didn't actually know. But, that was to be expected when you were at his party. He was known for throwing the best ones, after all.

The thought of him almost made you roll your eyes. You two were in... well, you could call it a situationship. One day you were together, the next day you were broken up. It was definitely testing your patience. You couldn't read somebody like Tony, no matter what, even after all of the time you spent with him. You were slowly getting tired of the on/off relationship you had with him.

He invited you to the party tonight, and of course you had to say yes. You couldn't let him think you were sad over the argument the two of you had only three days ago. He enjoyed that, knowing all of this was getting to you. And even though he hid it pretty well, he was growing tired of this too. He wanted you to officially be his, he had enough of sneaking around, arguing and breaking up every two days.

Natasha appeared next to you and ordered a drink for herself as your drink was placed in front of you. You took the glass before bringing it up to your lips.

"That was something." Natasha commented before noticing the look on your face. "Are you okay?"

"Perfect." You told her with a fake smile, your gaze scanning around the room.

"You're looking for someone?" Natasha gave you a knowing look.

"What? I'm not."

"Yeah, right." Natasha said. "He's... Actually, why don't we go out and get some fresh air?" Natasha stood up quickly and tried rushing you outside, but you looked at her in confusion.

"What are you doing? No, where is he-" You looked over her shoulder only to see Tony stood in the middle of the dance floor, his hands wrapped around the waist of a girl that was dancing, practically grinding the front of her body against him. "Oh." You said, realizing why Natasha tried to get you to go outside.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." She said as she sat back on her place, squeezing your hand in hers. "He's an asshole."

You couldn't tear your gaze off the scene in front of you. As if he could feel your eyes on him, he looked up from the girl, meeting your gaze for a short moment before he looked away again. You tightened your grip on the glass, feeling your blood starting to boil inside of you. How could he do that?

"Don't look at him." Natasha made you turn around. It wasn't until a couple moments later that you turned back around at the sound of someone's voice.

"Ladies. What are you drinking tonight?" You almost smiled when you heard Steve's voice. Just the person you were looking for.

"Steve." You said, making him look at you with a smile.

"Y/N. I'm sorry I couldn't come to say hi earlier. Can I order you another drink?"

"You could join me." You said, gesturing at the dance floor with your head, making Steve look at Natasha in question. She raised her hands as if she didn't know anything, an obvious smirk on her face.

"Well, I can't say no, can I?"

You took his hand, that was very much larger than yours, and made him follow you. You weren't completely sure about the idea, but you knew you had to do something and that something was letting Tony have a taste of his own medicine. You knew Steve was an old fashioned guy, which is why you would've chosen someone else, but he got on Tony's nerves enough that it made him the perfect guy to do this with. And you liked getting on Tony's nerves in a different way, too.