Ch 23 (tw commical use of strong language)

"-SO STRIKE A POSE!" Bobbin screamed at the top of her lungs, thankfully quieter by the primitive sound editing. "YES, ALWAYS! STRIKE A POSE JUST LIKE THAT AND YOU WILL SEE! NOTHING CAN CUT YOU DOWN! POWER AND GRACE COMES FROM YOUR HEART, SO BE COLURFUL AND FREE! HAIR...CLOTHES...THEY ARE JUST AN ACCESSORY! YOU ARE THE ART! THE TRUE HAIR PEICE-" she spun around in a circle on her blue ballet shoes, showing off her 2D sparkling cerulean tutu, before gracefully leaping in slow motion from the stage to the very end of the catwalk, spinning once again, spotlight shimmering against her bald and glittery head, before landing backwards with one leg in the air and making a heart with her fingres. "IS LOOOOOOOOOVE!" 

And everyone started Vogueing.

"I don't get it." Dulce said flatly, putting down his wine glass. Sammy turned to him so fast her own hair could have sliced him in half. "WHAT." Sammy took a deep breath. "Don't. You. Get???? :)"

"I mean..." he continued, "What was the point of trying to find the scissor thingy-"

"OBSIDIAN FIRST SHEAR." Sammy corrected with all the venom she could muster. 

"OBSIDEEN FOWRST SHEEW-" He mocked. "-If all they were going to do with it was give it give it back to them? They could have literally made any outfit, any material, they could have taken all that power and use it to make their lives perfect! Heck, half their freinds are dead, they should have gotten revenge! Tore the whole thing into fibers and made sure no one could ever use it again." 

Samuella was exhausted at this point. "Uggghh nooo this is like the whole Ruffy and Megaprep fight from 12 seasons agoooo! They already proved to everyone that even though phonk can be used for evil, it SHOULD be used for good! Yin and yang! The people wont support the music industry if their music is souless and its the same thing here! They are beautiful BECAUSE they are willing to change their brand not in spite of it. Also-"

"Now hold on, what about the enslaved elves in the silk plantations? What do they just walk away like nothing happened? We just pretend that was okay?" 

"I told you it was IMPLIED that they were going to go back in the FUTURE..." Sammy retorted "But you were busy making those meaty seed buns and trying to trick me into burning a hole through my gut." She held her stomach as if she would have another choking fit from breathing in her own firey burps again. 

"Whats the point in spending thousands on spices if you arent going to eat em? Its good for you, makes you strong." He seemed very proud of being able to give his cousins advice to someone he cared for.

"Whats the point of ordering 12 pairs of HiHi Birdy print oven mitts if your hands are indestructible?" Sammy let a small smirk grow across her face as his smug grin sligshotted right back into eberrassment and false rage.

"THOSE ARE DIFFERENT." He growled hypocritically. "You HiHi Birdiy's name out of your SLIMY FILTHY mouth." He was standing now. "At least I'm not into SLAVERY. Bitch."

Sammy was taken aback by his full confidence in even being able to SAY that, let alone joke about it, especially considering what he went through. 

"How very DARE you SIR. YOU are the one who wants to MAIM a literal child 'Mr. CALM and COLLECTED.'"

"A trillion year old EVIL child who eats the suffering of slaves which YOU like. Bitch." He repeated louder, so she can hear it

Now SHE was standing, with her hands on her knees in order to insult his height."You want to sleep with the monkey aliens of Waterplanet 3 from the Dairy cream galaxy so that makes you a child murderer and AND a zoophile." She made sure to look him straight in the eye for that last word.

"They're CUTE!" He whined "They are like little pink pig monkeys with tiny eyes and no hair-"

Sammy was losing control of her volume now. "THEY CAME FROME CHIMPS THATS DISCUSTING YOU KISS CHIMPS!" 

So was Dulce. "NO. SILENC" He still couldn't get that word quite right. He can't even get THIS language down, and hed nearly lost most of his last one. "SHUT UP. RACIST BITSCH." Once more for good measure.

"Say bitch one more time." Oh she HEARD it alright. Dulce let out a maniacal smile at the invitation.

"Slut." 

The next moment he was surrounded by a tornado of red, slowly being crushed to death with every heavy fabric and pillow in the mansion. He couldnt even scream for help. His bird-son was already fast asleep, and if the weight didnt get him, the heat would bake him like a marshmallow. As a final insult, when the tornado was over Samuella took a big heavy sit at the top of the pile.  Her tactics were strong, but he was stronger. 

It all went flying, including Samuella. She flipped around twice before her instincts let her land on the commonroom table, after which she grabbed a large scented terrycloth towel out of the air and whipped it against the air to make a loud and intimidating thunderclap as a warning.

"So it's like THAT huh? Chosen like a true OVERSEER." Dulce mocked. This time there was a drop of menace in his words. He picked up a pair of green pillows and stuffed them onto his hands. "I dont really need a weapon, but..." He cracked his neck before turning to her and preparing to use her own wreckless momentum against her. "-I don't wanna break you TOO quick tonight."

The proceeded to ruin the her entire side of the mansion. If fists and fabric weren't flying, then insults were, mixed in with the occasional "COME ON KEEP UP HOE!" or unusual "Oh I KNOW you can hit a little harder than THAT". 

And somewhere in the southern quarters, a maid is getting a dreadful, sinking feeling in her gut.