Races

Dawn, Drew, Paul, Misty, Ash, and May are all 17

Dawns POV
"Hey. Yeah we up for tonight? Good. " I said and hung up. Wiping her hands on a cloth then she closed the hood of her car. I was content. I had a 2 cars. My parents were rich and so were my best friends. And because their rich the leave me alone which lets me street race. I had a black '65 Mustang Shelby Cobra. Roush edition. Roush is the racing version and the Shelby cobra Mustang is one of the Mustangs. And my second car was a blue Ferrari Enzo. Both twin turbo and duel NOS (Nitrogen). And I have a motorcycle. I have a black and blue Ninja H2.Walking back inside towards my room I changed out of my grease and oil covered tank top and shorts and put on a Blue crop top with a skull on it and black netting at the end. Showing my stomach. And black skinny jeans and black and blue knee-high high heeled boots. I had on black bracelets and black fishnet glove. I texted Misty and May.
Dawn: Enzo or Cobra?
May: Hmmm go with Cobra this time. You took the Enzo last time.
Misty: I agree!
Dawn: k! Thanks girls!
Grabbing my car keys and phone I ran out and got inside my Enzo.

Misty's POV
Changing into a orange crop top and black shorts. Orange and black Knee-high heeled boots. And my hair down. Grabbing my keys I took my Nissan skyline.

Mays POV
I wore a red crop top and black shorts. Knee-high heeled boots and and my hair down. Grabbing my keys I ran outside. I had an standard Ferrari. It was twin turbo. And had NOS. Not as fast as Dawns but still quick.

3rd person POV
The girls met up at the race and chatted. A teen their age walked up tried to hug May. "Hey pretty lady I'm about to race I wanna see rootin for me." May just slapped him away. "Get away unless you can drive pig!" May said coldly. "How about you put your money where your mouth Is" He said threateningly. May smirked and pulled a roll of cash out of her pocket. "What you got?" She asked challengingly. He smirked. "A 97 Honda Del Sol." he answered happily. "Your up." she replied happily and he walked off to get his car. Dawn and Misty couldn't hold anymore and burst out laughing. He overheard this and got mad. "Think it's funny?" He asked madly. The girls tried to stifle their laugh but failed. "Fine us 3 against you 3!"He said outraged as 2 guys came up behind him. The girls grinned and stuck out their hands" Your on"

At the starting line
"Alright! First race will be Haruka VS Brendan!" Tej yelled. The crowd cheered. "Ready!" May revved the engine. "Set!" "Go!"May and Brendan took off But May was way faster.

Mays POV
I love this! May thought happily as she weaved In between the cars. Brendan was way behind her she could barely see him! May turned sharply and did a perfect drift the shifted again and drove faster. Seeing the finish line she shifted one last time and hit the break and turned the wheel fast and drifted in to the finish line.

3rd person POV
"And Haruka is the winner!" The crowd cheered. "Still in 2nd in the top 3!!" 10 minutes later and Brendan had finally passed the finish line. Smirking May walked up. "Hmph. I smoked you and so will the others. Hikari is the top racer here In Sinnoh and I know your new here but get it through your skull. I'm 2nd and Kasumi is 3rd." May said coldly. "Next up is Kasumi VS Rudy!" Getting in her car Misty blew a kiss at the crowd and winked at Rudy who had hearts in his eyes but they disappeared as soon as Tej said the first word. "Ready!" "Set!" "Go!" and they took off but Misty was clearly in the lead.

At the finish line.
Misty crossed first with Rudy way behind her but still barely in view. Rudy followed after awhile. "Kasumi is the winner!" Misty waved and winked again to the crowd before getting back into her car and backing up. "Next up! Our top Racer! Hikari!" VS Kenny! " The crowd whistled and cheered and the Mustang pulled forward to the starting/finish line. "Ready! . . Set! . . Go!" Tej yelled. Dawn took off way, way ahead of Kenny. A few minute later Dawn returned and passed the finish line "Our queen Racer wins again!" Tej yelled out. Dawn smirked. Her and Misty and May used their Japanese names to hide their identity only person who knew this was Tej. "And without using full speed or NOS!" Dawn yelled putting her first in the air. Eventually Kenny came back and him and the others tried to flirt with Dawn and them.

Dawns POV
I was getting bored real quick! Looking over at May and Misty I nodded and gave them the 'let's get out of here look'. We got inside our cars and went home. I got home around 11 pm. Oh well... Parking my car inside my garage oh yeah my parents are that rich care about me so I have a separate garage.. I closed the door and went to my room. My room was dark blue and black with posters of cars everywhere. Sighing I changed into a tank top and pj shorts I layer down and went to sleep.

Pauls POV
I moved here to Sinnoh with 2 other guys. All of our parents got together and sent us here to live with my older brother Reggie. We love street racing and were the best in Kanto. It's 11 pm. I'm going to bed.