Deadly Secrets

Drews POV
We told Paul what the girls said and he became as confused as us. We got in our cars and took off after them. "Drew Hey its May or Haruka. Whatever one works." May said the speaker. I picked it up and answered. "Whats the difference." "That. You have to find out yourself. " I smirked." So what's up with Dawn" Silence. "You guys don't want to get involved trust me. Wouldn't want to mess up your record. Dawn had a check on you. So we know your record age. Blah blah blah. Dawn has very high walls and her heart is protected by it. No one so far can break down. Except maybe Paul can..."she said. Before I answered she said. "We're almost there stay close but from a distance. And she put down the speaker." Hey Ash, Paul she said we're almost there and to hang back some. "" K! " Ash replied and Paul didn't reply just nodded. We saw the girl's cars drive behind a Semi truck. Dawns car went in and the door closed. The door opened and a Ninja H2 back out and took of and the door closed again. May and Misty took off as well.

Pauls POV
"Uh guys why is Dawn on one of the fastest bikes in the world!?!" I asked. "Idk man.." Ash said replying. "Same here." I said. "Alright guys speed up." May said through the the walkie talkie. We all sped up weaving through the cars and found Dawn on her motorcycle.

Dawns POV
"May! Misty! Distract him!" I yelled over the speakers. They nodded and drove on each side of the car. Driving In front of the semi I drove ahead a bit and stopped. Getting off I shot a crossbow at the window. It had a rope attached. Misty and May stopped the car and jumped up in the sides. Climbing up to the roof The girls went over to the window and swung Inside. May pushed the guy over to sit in the middle and got in the driver seat and slammed on the breaks. Misty pointed her gun at him "Sit and stay." The truck stopped and I walked up to the truck and smirked. Using the rope to jump up on to the hood. "Where's my parts Nix? It would be a shame If something happened to you." I said threateningly. "They're at the warehouse! They're at the warehouse!" He said staring at Mistys gun. I leaned forward and pressed my knife against his throat. "Bring then to the garage on Friday, 23rd got it!?" I asked. He nodded. "Good. And I suggest you tell no one about our little get together." I said a took the arrow out of the seat and Window then jumped down. The girls jumped out of the car as well. I noticed Drew, Paul and Ash. "Haruka, Kasumi. Tell your boyfriends to follow us." May and Misty looked at each other nervously.
3rd person POV
"Guys Uh Hey?..... Yeah she seen you and wants you to follow us. " The boys looked scared for a minute after seeing what they just seen. 3 girls just attacked a guy and pointed a gun at his head. The guys followed the girls. Finally they pulled up at a garage. Dawn pushed a button and the garage door opened everyone drove in and parked. Getting out her car Dawn had mix of emotions. Everyone else got out of their cars. "Hmm I might just thank you guys" Dawn said looking at The girls with an unexplainable expression.

Pauls POV
"So let me get something straight. You steal, and Your street racing Queens and you kill if needed. " Dawn nodded." Ever thought about having kings? " Mistys eyes widened. And May kept shaking her head no while doing the off with your head thing. Dawn smirked." Perhaps but you also could not be the right people for the job. Yes you can drive. But can you shoot? Or throw?"Dawn asked then threw a knife at a target still looking at me." Perhaps." I answered. "You have to do everything we do. Work on you own cars and drive. Also you have to be able shoot and throw." She said rudely. I shrugged. "They have to join too." She said gesturing to the Ash and Drew. "Fine with us." Drew replied. "Okay." Dawn said and walked into another room. "Here there spare keys. Take them." She said tossing us a key. We caught them and nodded. She got back into her car and left. "She's always been like that. She's lost everything she worked hard for too keep."May said. Misty nodded." Like what? "Ash asked." Don't tell her we told you! But when she was little her father left all the time for days at a time. She tried to keep her parents together but noticed that they were falling apart. She took the burden personally and thought it was her fault when her dad left and never came back. A few days later he filed a divorce. Dawns mother was an all time Top street racer. Her mother gave her that Mustang of hers and Dawn helped build the engine. When Dawn was 13 her Father came back and killed Dawns mother. Dawn watched from her hiding place. The dad tried to find her but gave up. Dawn was put in hundreds of foster homes but she always ran away running right back to her hometown to work on the engine. She fell in love at one place but she caught him with another woman so she ran away. She had fell in love 1 more time after that and he hated her. She gave up and kept running from foster home to foster home. On her 15th birthday she got put into a VERY! rich family who had no kids. She stayed and her social worker read her her mom's will and in it she was given the car. She stared street racing soon after she got her learners permit. She was the best and on her sixteenth birthday she became the street racing queen. It was difficult to become friends with her. But eventually we earned her trust. With Dawn you have to earn her trust and you have be strong enough to break down her walls that she's built over the years. She cares for us and her cars. The Enzo? Was totalled. It wasn't even classified as a car. But she fixed it up. She has been searching for her dad ever since. And she her foster parent bought her that Ninja bike. She has a heart but it's protected. She has a soul but it's protected. "Misty said explaining." Come here tommorow after school. We will help you work on your turns and help you build a car."May explained. We all nodded and got in our cars and went home. I got home and layed down on my bed.

Drews POV
Right before Me and Ash left we got the girl's numbers. So when I got home I called May.
Hello? - May
Hey. - Drew
Miss me that much you called me as soon as you got home. - May
Maybe....... - Drew
Awwww someone's desperate! - May
Shut up! - Drew
You didn't say no... - May
Thats it I'm hanging up now! - Drew
No! Er...... I mean I'm sorry. - May
Awww someones desperate. - Drew
You wish! I could call any guy right now! - May
NO! Uh... That's not necessary! I take it back! - Drew
Haha. Anyways any ideas on your engine for our project?- May
*sighs* no. I have no ideas at all. - Drew
Well we haven't started it yet so wanna be my partner? And that way we can see If Paul can fix Dawns broken heart and mind. - May
In head
Yes!!!!!!
Over phone
Uh Yeah sure that cool...- Drew
Okay well we'll start in class tomorrow! " - May.
And she hung up.