Day Off!

Mays POV
My phone rang unexpectedly. It was 7:00 am school didn't start until 9:00 am I could get in another Hour of sleep what did this want?!? Picking up the phone she saw that Drew was calling her. Quickly she answered.
Hello? - May
Hey Mayflower. - Drew
Mayflower? - May
Yeah anyways teacher day apparently so schools out today! - Drew
Sweet! - May
So.... Anyways I was calling to see if you maybe wanted to hang out later? You know just the two of us. - Drew
Sure! - May
Wait me and the girls are planned on going swimming after school. And now that the days off we might go earlier and be there longer. Wanna come? And then after that we could go get something to eat and Hang out just the two of us? - May
Okay. That works. Ash is on the phone with Misty right now. So how about I come over and hang out till we go swimming then you can just ride with me and then after the swimming we could go eat. - Drew
That works! I live on Maple St. Kinda weird since my last name is Maple. Anyways I'll stand outside so you can find my house. - May
K. - Drew

Drews POV
She hung up and I got dressed grabbed my swim shorts, extra clothes and my keys and ran to my car and got it. Driving to Maple St. I turn on it and and look for May. Finally seeing her I stopped by her house. "Hey just Park in my garage my family and I have separate garages." She said as she came up and pointed to her car. Woah huge house and separate garage?!?! She ran off and opened the garage door. Pulling in and parking I got a good look at the garage. "Wow." I said. She laughed. "I've been working on building an engine for an Evo that's coming. Dawns helping with that an Mistys helping with the body." She said excitedly. I nodded in approval. Closing the door. She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. The inside was huge. Long staircases and everything. May dragged me up a long stair case and then down a long hallway. Finally reaching a huge room. She stopped and opened the door and ran in and plopped onto her bed. Sitting up she looked at me. "Make yourself comfortable duh!" She said then grabbed her phone texting The girls. Her room was not girly at all. In fact it was painted red and had car posters up and band posters. She liked Nightcore, Nickelback, Chris Daughtry, Three Days Grace, Hinder, Shinedown, And Three Doors Down. Plugging her phone into a huge wiring system that went around the whole room. "Favorite song?" She asked me as I stretched out on a beanbag. Hmm what was my favorite song? "I don't know." I said frowning. "Well here's a song. I personally think it's Dawns song." She said and put on the song Hot Mess. Laughing as the song played.

Dawns POV
I was listening to Hero by Nickelback when my phone rang. Turning it down I saw it was Paul.
Hey Paul.
Hey Dawn. Drew and Ash said their going swimming later eith you guys and insisted I come. You goin?
Yeah of course. I love swimming.
K well after that wanna hang out later?
Uh I guess so.
K and another thing where do you live. I'm bored and Drew is at Mays and Ash it at Mistys.
I laughed and told him where I live. Turning my music back up I hung up. Singing along a bit. I ran downstairs and outside to find Paul. I told him to park in my garage. After him doing that. He got out of his car. "Hey." I waved. "Come on." I said walking to the stairs. Once he stepped inside his eyes lit up. Laughing I ran up the long staircase. He ran to catch up. And I almost tripped a couple times. Finally tripping I fell on the floor and started laughing. Paul came over and tripped over me. I bust out laughing harder. I end up rolling on the floor laughing looking like an an idiot. Paul looked at me weirdly which caused me to laugh more. "You are a very strange person. And like I said last night. I think your bipolar." He said. I sat up and wiped tears from my eyes. He stretched out his hand and helped me up. "My rooms right here." I said walking down. The hallway a bit and then stopping at a blue door. Pushing it open we walked in and I was instantly surrounded by music. She walked over a turned it down. "Sorry. I can turn it down or off if you want." She said "Oh no its fine Three Days Grace is actually one of my favorite bands." He said. "My favorite song is Waiting for Superman by Chris daughtry." I said. "Don't know if I've heard it." I walked over and played.
She's watching the taxi driver, he pulls away
She's been locked up inside her apartment a hundred days
She said, "Yeah, he still comin, just a little bit late
He got stuck at the laundry mat washing his cape
She's just watchin the clouds roll by and they spell her name like Louis Lane.
And she smiles, oh the way she smiles
She's talking to angels, counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman
To pick her up
In his arms yeah
In arms Yeah
Waiting for superman
She's out on the corner trying to catch a glimpse nothins makin sense
She's been chasing an answer
A sign lost into the abyss, this Metropolis
She says "Yeah he still coming just a little bit late"
He got stuck in Five and Dime saving the day"
She's say" If life was a movie, then it wouldn'n end like this
Left without a kiss
Still, she smiles, oh the way she smiles, yeah
She's talking to angels, counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman
To pick her up
In his arms yeah
In arms Yeah
She's waiting for superman
To lift her up and take her anywhere
Show her love and climbing through the air
Save her now, before it's too late tonight
Oh the speed of light
And she smiles
Oh like the speed of light
And she smiles
She's talking to angels, counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman To pick her up In his arms, yeah
Oh In his arms, yeah
She's waiting for superman
To pick her up, take her anywhere
Show her love and climbing through the air
Save her now before it's too late tonight
She's waiting for superman
Walking over he plopped down and layed beside me in the bed. "I like it. Reminds me of you." I rolled my eyes and got up and went to my closet. "Your beds comfy. I'm never getting up." Paul said stretched across my bed. "What about food?" I asked. "I'll call Ash." He replied. "Alright what about company?" I asked. "I've got you that's good enough for me. " Paul replied. I rolled my eyes. "What if I were to leave?" I asked challengingly. Paul stuck his head up. "There's a 50/50 chance I'd drag you back in here and then hold you down." He said smirking. "Shall we test that theory?" He asked challengingly. "It's almost 10 am I'm going to get dressed and call the others." I said grabbing a strapless midnight blue shirt and black short shorts and my bathing suit and some extra clothes.

Paul's POV
Her bed was comfy... But is she was here beside me it would be better... Omg I sounded like a love sick idiot.. I can't help it though... Dawn walked out bathroom in a strapless blue shirt with and black short shorts. She looked hot. But I felt sick as soon as I realized she was not mine..not yet at least...

Dawns POV
I walked over plopped on the bed next to Paul. He looked hot...he wore black pants and a purple short sleeve shirt and you could see the six pack of his. I rolled over onto my pack and listened to the music and stared at it occasionally singing along softly.
I tear my heart open
I sew my self shut
And my weakness is that I care too much..
"Do we have to go swimming? " Paul asked looking at me." After swimming we could just come back here and watched tv?"I suggested. Paul nodded and pulled me closer. "Mhhm you smell good." He said snuggling closer to me. "Your warm." I said doing the same thing. Misty called. "Hey we'll be there in a few mins I'm in Ashs car and Mays in Drews." "Okay see you in a few!" And Misty hung up. "Lets go downstairs." Paul said. I nodded and got up putting my phone in my back pocket and put on my flip flops. Grabbing my sun glasses and Paul's hand I closed my Door and dragged him downstairs. Misty, Ash, Drew and May pulled up. Letting themselves in the girls walked in.

Paul's POV

Dawn was somewhere she took off to a random room so I'm pretty much list and sat in the staircase on my phone. "Dawn left you here?" I nodded and May laughed. "Seems like you've changed her a bit. But mark my words I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt her. Heck I'm surprised right now." Misty said threatening me. I nodded. Misty and May walked off to find Dawn. "So.... What's going on now?" Drew asked. "I'm going to out to eat with Misty later." Ash said. "Me and May going to to eat as well." Drew said. "What about you Paul?" Ash asked. "We're gonna hang out here. She has a game room anything you can think of." Paul said. The girls entered. "Let's gooo!!!" May said excitedly. Dawn locked the door behind her and walked to towards my car. "I finally get to to ride in this. Sweet." Dawn said. I nodded and we got in. Driving to the beach.

3rd person POV
Dawn, Misty, and May went to the Girls changing room even though they had their swim suits underneath. And the boys went to the Boys changing room. All meeting up outside. May had on a red bikini. Dawn had on A dark blue bikini. And Misty had an orange bikini. Paul had on Dark purple swimming shorts. Ash had on black swimming shorts. And Drew had green swimming shorts. Dawn, Misty and May ran over to the water instantly and ran into it. Getting deep enough they dived in. Popping a few seconds later. The boys followed and did the same. Drew threw a Frisbee and they started a game. May ran to get it and jumped up and caught it causing her to fall into Drew. Everyone except May and Drew laughed.

Paul's POV
Dawn actually looked happy. I saw her run to catch it and picked her up to get it. She laughed as I set her back down. Tossing it to May who then tossed it to Misty and the game continued. The girls got out an hour later and started Tossing a volleyball back and forth. May tripped and started laughing. Drew laughed and ran over to join. Ash ran over and joined too. Watchin Dawn got a minute he too ran to join them. May tripped over Drew and May and Drew fell. Laughing they just sat up and May ended up in Drews lap.

3rd person POV
It was 3:00pm and Misty and Ash decided to leave. May and Drew left shortly after and Dawn and Paul decided to leave as well.

Mays POV
Going home real quick I went to my bathroom to change while he went to the bathroom down the hall. Changing into a red strapless dress and red heels. I come out and notice Drew is sitting on my bed. Wearing a green shirt and black pants. "Too much?" I asked. He stood up and grabbed my hands. "Nope. Now let's go!" He said then dragged me downstairs. I laughed as I let him drag me to the car. Getting in we drove to a restaurant I've never been to before. "When did you find this place?" I asked. And Drew smirked. "I asked around to find the perfect place to take a girl you like" He said grinning. I rolled my eyes. We walked in and sat down at a table instantly.