Festivals

Drews POV
I woke up and looked over at May. I propped my head up on my elbow. I looked down at May smiling. She was curled up against me and was laying on her side. Her head on a pillow close to my elbow. I grabbed my phone and seized the opportunity to take a picture. Taking a picture of her, I set it as my lock screen. Mays very gorgeous. I kissed her cheek gently and she started to wake up. She poked one eye open and looked at me. "Hey." She said smiling."Hey." I said softly. "We should go to the festival today." May said and I nodded. "So about last night...." I said and May instantly sat up. "We've been through this." she simply said. "I know but." I started and she got up, frustrated . She brushed her hair. "May, that was incredibly dangerous." I said sitting up. She huffed and slammed the brush back onto the dresser. "You think I don't know this?" She asked looking at the mirror. "Maybe we like the recklessness? Maybe we like the feeling of something being complete? Maybe we have a death wish? Maybe we are just angry nobody wants us." She whispered. I walked up behind her and hugged her from the waist. "I want you." I whispered. "Now come on. Lets go to this terrible festival that will probably kill me." I joked and she let out a small smile. "It won't kill you." She said rolling her eyes.

We soon arrived at the festival and met up with the others. May waved with one hand, her other hand, holding mine. Ash had food in his hands already. No surprise there. "See you haven't died yet!" May exclaimed smiling.

Paul's POV
As we walked around after having rode several rides, I felt as I we were being followed. I looked around after we got off the ride and Dawn did too, something was definitely following us. As we continued walking, Dawn froze and suddenly stopped. Her gaze was set hard on something. The girls had stopped, feeling watched too. "Something's not right." Misty whispered. A figure came out from the crowd, towards us and I felt Dawn tense up beside me. "Dawn, who is that?" I asked, holding her hand. "Finally found someone eh? Stopped searching for me?" The figure asked in front of us now. "I never stopped searching. I won't stop until your dead or behind bars paying for what you did." Dawn spat, her voice sharp and vicious. I'd never heard it that way before, and judging the looks on the girls' faces, neither had they. That's when it clicked. Dawns father. "I hear you haven't. You beat up a couple of guys yesterday so it would seem. Queens huh? Figured I'd come to town to catch up with my daughter." He said grinning. Dawn crossed her arms. "Catch up?" She asked. "You want to catch up?" She asked angrily. "If Mom was around you wouldn't need to catch up. She would've made sure you would've been there." She added. He dropped his head some. "Your mother's death was not my fault." He replied, his voice low, almost whispering. I wrapped my arm around Dawns waist, as she went to grab her knife. "Your lying! You sent you're to kill us! Now your mad I'm still alive!" She yelled and struggled against me. I lifted her up and she started to kick. "I'll kill him! I'll kill him! He's the reason my mom's dead!" She yelled, though luckily no one, but us, noticed over the roaring crowd. "I'll wait for the catching up." He said, slipping away. "Dawn calm down!" Misty yelled. She still thrashed, not settling down at all. "Dawn, please calm down. We'll get him and we'll avenge your mother I promise. But running off and killing him right now won't do anything." I whispered softly. She hesitated for a minute, considering what I had said, then calmed down. I set her down and she hugged me tightly, breaking down.