By Chance Or Fate?

Drews POV

        Here I was with May at a restaurant eating dinner. Her laugh was infectious... Her smile was beautiful... She was beautiful in every way..  I realize I want to be with her.. I love her.. I wanna fix her broken heart be there for her. And for her voice and face to be the first thing I see in the morning or heart. "Drew?" She said softly snapping me from my thoughts. "Yeah?" I replied still staring at her. "Why are you staring at me? And what are you thinking about?" She asked. "Because your beautiful. And I'm thinking about Fixing you and your broken heart."  I said reaching over the table and held her hand. "You might get hurt." she said. "That's a chance I'm willing to take." I said looking at her. Our food came and we started eating. A while later we finished and I paid for our meal and we walked outside hand in hand. We found a bench and sat down. She put my head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. She looked up at me and we slowly leaned in. Her lips found mine and I kissed back. After a while she pulled back and leaned her forehead against mine. I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. She smiled. I pulled her into my lap and rested my chin on top of her head. She snuggled into me. "Will you be my Mayflower?" I asked nervously. She smiled and turned around. She faced me and smiled. "I'll always be your Mayflower." She said then kissed me again. She pulled back a few mins later and still facing me and sitting on my lap she buried her head into the side of my neck. Smiling I held her. May started to get cold. I looked at my watch 5:00pm. Picking May up bridal style I carried her back to the car. Closing her door I got inside the car and put on the heat. I grabbed Mays hands and kissed them softly and blew on them trying to warm them up. She giggled when I did that. She looked at me evilly. I raised an eyebrow. "Is my May scheming?" I asked. "Perhaps." She replied. "What's you idea?" I asked interested In knowing what she was thinking. "You. Me. Movies. Being lazy. BAM!" She said proudly of her idea. "Hmm. I like it. Maybe you should scheme more often." I said. She laughed "Alright. My parents are on some island for the month so we can raid the fridge!" She said happily. I rolled my eyes and held her hand while driving.

Ashs POV
Right now I'm at Misty's house with her. Running over to the DVD player and put in The Extendables. Misty came out of the bathroom in a tank top and pajama pants. She layed down on her bed and I layed down beside her. An hour later I noticed Misty had fallen asleep. Turning off the light I went to leave when I heard Mistys voice. "Ashhh. Your warm and comfy get over here." Misty said sitting up partly. I closed the door and walked over to Misty she pulled me into a hug and layed down with me right beside her. I played with her hair for a while before eventually falling asleep too.

Paul's POV
Dawn wore a tank top and pajama pants. We were watching cartoons. "Ooh!!! Come on!" She said grabbing my hand and running out her door to go downstairs. Laughing I ran downstairs as well. "We need snacks!" She said racing and sliding to the fridge. I laughed as she ran into it. She grabbed a basket and filled it with random snacks. "Yes I know their random snacks. No I don't know what they are. And no I don't care" She said laughing. The basket was full and Me and Dawn raced back upstairs. Dumping the basket on her bed she sat down beside it. I did the same. "The heck?" She asked as she picked up a pepper. Shrugging my shoulders. "Oh well." She said. "Your acting happy today." I said and she froze. "Yeah... I know.. I just.. I feel different around you. Like I can be happy and I can trust you." She spilled out. Then covered her mouth quickly at what she said. "It's okay!" I said quickly. "One thing that was in my mom's wishes was that she wanted me to be happy and not obsess about dad. To find love and be happy. That was the one wish I'm unable to grant her. Even though it was the one she wanted the most." Dawn said sadly. Reaching over I grabbed her hand. "Maybe you can grant her it." I said. "But how?" She asked confused. "They say that you find your true love when you stop looking for them. You stopped looking for them and then I showed up. Coincidence or Fate?" I told her. She looked at me shocked. "I'm not leaving you. I can't get you out if my head. I've done nothing but think about you ever since I met you. Ever since I watched you get out of your mustang my first day. Then I found out you can drive which made it so much better." I said to her and grabbed the other hand and kissed them softly. "I learned that your Japanese name is Hikari and I figured out mine." I said proudly. "Really?! What is it???"She asked happily." Shinji. " I replied. I layed down on her bed. She scooped the snacks back into the basket and put them beside me then crawled over to me. Grabbing her I pulled her up, lay beside me. My arm around her and our legs intertwined. She snuggled into me and rested her head on my chest. "I'm not going to leave you Dawn. I promise. I'd die before I leave." I said promising her. She looked at me debating whether or not to trust me on this. Pulling her closer I watched TV. I noticed Dawn fell asleep a few minutes later. Turning off the TV I slipped my other arm around her waist and fell asleep holding Dawn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya y'all! Yeah I know cheesy. Oh well!!! How are you guys today?  TWD Zombie Apocalypse Week!! Tomorrow Season 6 premiere!!!!! Any Walking Dead fans out there? Anywho.....Sorry for the late update. Been kinda busy, But its a 4 day weekend! Byee!