Introductions And Class

Dawns POV
Ughh school... I hate it but there is one class I enjoy. Mechanics! Getting up and I put on Dark skinny jeans with my knee high heeled boots again. Putting on a blue dress like shirt over it. Wearing bracelets. Dawn ran her fingers over her bracelets till she hit a certain bracelet. Brushing her fingers over it repeatedly. No I can't cry... Shes safe now. Shaking my head I grabbed my car keys and took the Mustang. And put on my leather jacket. I drove to school and pulled into the parking lot.

Paul's POV
It's our first day at our new school and we are then the parking lot when a' 67 Shelby Cobra Mustang. Wait is that the Roush edition?!? Whoever that is they definitely have taste! Watching closely I notice a heeled boot sticks out then a girl dressed in black and blue steps out. Wow she's gorgeous.. Wait what?!? She walked over to other girls she parked beside and started talking and laughing with them. One was a redhead who had a Nissan skyline. It had orange lights making it glow. And the other was a brunette wearing a bandana and was leaning against her Ferrari. "Ooh who are they? And can they drive?" Drew asked eyeing the girls. I just shrugged. The bell rang and I walked off to class.

Dawns POV
I was in homeroom with Misty and May. I was drawing a car engine and the body. "Alright class we have 3 new students." I didn't even bother to look up. "Paul, Drew, and Ash. Paul you have the most classes with Dawn so I suggest you stick with her for a while. Dawn raise your hand please." My head jerked up when i heard my name. I raised my hand. He sat down next to me. He stared at me for a few minutes. Turning my head I noticed Drew and Ash has sat down by Misty and May. He leaned over and whispered. "Nice Mustang" I smirked. "Thanks. I also have a Ferrari Enzo and a Ninja H2 motorcycle." He looked shocked for a minute.

~PE~
3rd person POV
Dawn, Misty and May were playing volleyball and talking about the race tonight. Drew watched them play for awhile. Ash grinned. "I heard there's a street race" Ash said as he shot a basket. "I up for it. What about you Paul?" Drew asked taking the basketball and throwing it to him. "Sure. Let's see if anyone here can drive." Paul answered making a basket.

~Mechanics class~
Pauls POV
So right now the girls were showing us to Mechanics class. There you can build engines and have hands on experience with engines. We finally got there and I expected them to leave but they didn't in fact they walked in and were greeted. "Hey its Hikari!" she laughed. "Hey girls!" I was confused I looked over found that the guys were too. She and the other 2 walked over and she took of her jacket and shirt leaving her in a tank top the others did The same. She started working on the engine and the others did too. Me and Drew and Ash walked over and talked to the teacher.

~End of school ~
Mistys POV
We walked to our lockers and put our stuff away. Walking out to the parking lot we got in our cars and promised to see each other at the race.

Drews POV
"Did you see that??! The girls just walked over and wore nothing but a tank top and started working on a Diesel engine!"I exclaimed to the others.

Pauls POV
I had a black Viper. It was not one of the fastest cars but it was pretty dang quick. I was washing right now making it look nice.