CHAPTER 24

Lingling's POV

The moment I stepped onto the shooting set, I could feel the usual busy energy-crew members moving around, actors getting their makeup done, and the director going over the scenes. But today, something else filled the air. N'Orm.

Before I could take a few steps, N'Orm appeared from behind of one of the trailers, her eyes meeting mine. Without saying a word, she grabbed my hand and gently pulled me toward one of the nearby rooms, making sure no one noticed.

"N'Orm!" I whispered, half-laughing, half-nervous. "What are you doing?

She looked back at me with that mischievous smile that always made my heart race. "Don't worry, no one's paying attention."

As soon as the door closed behind us, she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I melted into her embrace, breathing in her familiar scent, mixed with a hint of the fresh morning air.

"Good morning, Teerak," N'Orm greeted softly, her voice full of affection. That word, teerak-meaning 'my darling'-sent a flutter through my heart. She'd started using it more often, and each time, it made me feel special.

"Good morning," I replied, smiling, my arms wrapping around her waist as I rested my head on her shoulder. I could feel her heartbeat, steady and comforting.

We stood there for a moment, just holding each other. The world outside the door faded away, leaving just the two of us. I didn't care about anything else right now-not the shoot, not the other people on set. It was just me and N'Orm in our own little world, and I didn't want to leave.

"You know we have work today, right?" I teased, lifting my head to meet her eyes.

N'Orm chuckled, her hands gently rubbing my back. "I know, but I couldn't wait to see you. I missed you."

My heart swelled at her words. We hadn't even been apart that long, but I understood how she felt. Every moment without her felt too long.

"I missed you too," I admitted, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek.

We stayed like that for a while, our arms still around each other. It had only been a few days since our confession on the rooftop, but something had changed between us. There was an unspoken understanding that we were together now. Even though we hadn't told anyone about our relationship, we both knew how we felt, and that was all that mattered.

"You know," N'Orm started, pulling back a little to look at me, "we're getting a bit clingy. Don't you think people will start to notice?"

I laughed softly, shaking my head. "We'll be careful. Besides, no one's said anything yet, right?"

She smiled, her fingers brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "Right. But I don't mind keeping this between us for now. It feels... special."

I nodded. Keeping our relationship a secret was exciting in a way, like we had our own little world. It was our secret, our happiness, and I wasn't ready to share it with everyone just yet.

"I'm okay with it too," I said softly. "We'll take our time, N'Orm. We don't have to rush into telling anyone. As long as we're happy, that's what matters."

She beamed at me with that bright smile that made my heart flutter. "You always know what to say to make me feel better."

I smiled back, my heart racing. "That's because I love you."

Her eyes softened, and she leaned in to kiss me gently on the forehead. "I love you too, Teerak."

Her words filled me with warmth, and I felt my cheeks heat up, though I couldn't stop smiling. How did I get so lucky to have someone like her?