♡◇♥︎The Truth Is Out♥︎◇♡

___________
Solar's POV
———————

"WHAT!?" I yelled as I jumped out of my chair. Earth flinched slightly, surprised. She quickly returned to her normal self. "You heard me, Solar! You love Mo -" Before she could finish, I grabbed her shoulders, my face burning hot.

"Earth, listen." I said. "We are just friends. Best friends. We could never be together." I started feeling a little down. "Even if I did, he doesn't like me back the same way..." I sat back down in my chair, letting go of Earth. I just stared at the floor.

Earth got up and rubbed my back soothingly. "Oh, Solar. Don't say that! Of course, he likes you. Maybe not like THAT, but still."

She continued to rub my back. "Don't cry, Solar." I put a hand to my face and realized I was crying. Why was I crying..? No one really likes me anyway. That one lady said so herself. The Moon from my dimension hates me. I killed his brother, after all. Then I killed him...

I quickly snapped back to reality when I heard the door open. And there was Moon...

____________
Moon's POV
———————

♧A few minutes earlier♧

I was cleaning some of the barrels since Sun was up in his room. I noticed Roxanne walk in then. "Oh hey Moon," she said. "Have you seen Sun..?" I smiled slightly, thinking about teasing Sun alter for this. I pointed up to our rooms. "Up there." She smiled. "Thank you!!" She said as she went off.

I then heard someone yell. "WHAT!?" It was Solar. I quickly ran to where I heard it from. Was Solar in danger? Was he alright? What of he's hurt? My mind started racing, and then I reached Earth's office.

I quickly opened the door and saw Earth. She was rubbing Solar's back. Soalr was sitting in one of the chairs, crying...

Crying...

He and Earth both looked up at me, and Earth smiled. Solar stared for a moment, then turned away, wiping some tears.

"Oh," Earth started. "Hello Moon! Perfect timing." Perfect timing? What did she mean by that? She got up and walked toward the door. "I have to take care of something. You two have fun, now!" She said as she walked out. I felt a little warm at what she said.

...

Weird....

Anyway, Solar continued to look away, and I walked toward him. "Solar..? Are you alright?" I asked, worried for my boyfr- ahem. Uhm, best friend. He didn't look at me still.

"No..." I heard him mumble. "Just go away..." I took another step toward him. "Solar, you know I'm here for you, right?" He finally looked at me. Before I could say anything else, he got up and ran over to me and hugged me tightly. I didn't know how to react at first, but I finally hugged him back.

He started to cry softly into my shoulder. I rubbed his back in an attempt to comfort him. "I'm so stupid..." I heard him say through sobs. I blinked a couple of times before I said, "Solar, no, you're not. You're the smartest person I know. Smarter than me when it comes to engineering! You're amazing." He hugged me tighter, and so did I.

"Moon," he said, getting out of the hug. He still had some tears falling. "Yeah?" I replied. "I think... I think I like you..." he said, turning away. "As a friend?" I asked.

Am I stupid?-

"No..." Solar said. My eyes widened a bit. I felt warm again, and so did he. "I like you... as in... love you..." he quickly turned away again and covered his face.

"Sorry," he said, uncovering his face. "That was dumb. You dont like me that way. I mean, who would, right? There's plenty of other people out there better than me. I'm just some dumb, stupid, weak idiot who -"

I quickly cut him off, grabbing his shoulders. "Solar, listen! You are not dumb. You are not weak. You are amazing!! And... I love you too." I started blushing a lot, but didn't back away. Neither did he.

He started to smile slightly, and so did I. It's funny. When you see someone else smiling, you start to smile, too. Huh... He pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back.

And that's when we noticed Earth, standing right there with a camera in her hands.

Sending photos to everyone.

(738 Words)

A/N: I hope you all liked this chapter!! It took a bit, and I enjoyed writing– or typing– it!