♡◇♥︎Something's Wrong♥︎◇♡

___________
Solar's POV
-------

I felt like I was about to cry. Nova was finished! She was actually here!! "Hello, Nova. I am Moon. And this Solar. You have a brother named Jack," Moon explained. Nova nodded, still trying to understand. But something felt eery in the room...

Nova put a hand to her head gently, then she widened her eyes and held her head with both. Moon approached her slowly. "Nova," he said, cautiously, "are you ok? What's wrong?" Nova put her hands down and looked up at him. Her eyes were a weird tint of orange, now.

"I'm perfectly fine." Nova said, blandly. Moon had a look of confusion before just shrugging. We walked out of Parts and Service and went to the theatre, where Jack still was.

Watching Frozen.

As we approached, I noticed at the door looking around frantically. He must've been looking for Moon and I, because when we turned he smiled widely and ran toward us.

He jumped on me, giving a huge hug and causing us to fall down. "Father! I looked everywhere for you!! Where were you?" I chuckled and he got off, allowing me to finally stand back up.

I gestured toward Nova. "You wanted a sister, didn't you?" He gasped and examined her, curiosity filling his eyes. Nova pushed him back a bit, and he looked slightly confused. "Personal space, Jack. We know you're excited, but still," Moon advised.

Jack nodded in understanding and reached his hand toward Nova, attempting to shake hands with her. "Hi! I am Jack O' Moon, but you can just call me Jack. I am your big brother. What is your name?" Nova hesitated, then shook hands with Jack. "I'm Ecli-... Nova..." Nova backed away slightly, looking away. Did she almost say Eclipse? How does she even KNOW about him?Or maybe I'm just paranoid... But Moon looks confused too. She must've almost said Eclipse!

"Nice to meet you, Nova!" Jack said happily. He looked at Moon, then at me, and smiled. "Thank you Father and Moon!" I nodded, smiling. "You're welcome."

Nova scowled at Moon, and I looked at her. She caught my glance and her scowl landed on me. Why is she acting like this..?

"Everything alright, Nova?" Moon asked. Nova smirked and laughed to herself. "Boy, you two really are stupid aren't you? You can't even tell me apart from your own creation." Moon and I exchanged concerned glances. Nova turned to Jack and shoved him away.

"Now, where is the Newton Star!?" She yelled. How did she even know what that was? WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Nova growled. "I said where is it!?" She turned to me and glared menacingly. Moon stepped between us and growled at Nova. "Don't you DARE talk to Solar that way!" Nova scoffed and turned around. "Fine! Guess I'll just find it myself... Or I could give you back your daughter. Nova. So, what do you say, hm?" I was still confused by all of this.

Jack hid behind the projector now, probably for the best. Nova suddenly widened her eyes, the orange tint disappearing, and fell to the floor. I rushed over to her and caught her head before she could damage her body.

She opened her eyes and blinked slowly. "Ugh... What happened..? All I remember is waking up and meeting Solar and Moon..." She mumbled. She looked up at me and gasped, getting out of my grasp and straightening her stance. "Oh no! Did I do something wrong? Your eyes have little bits of liquid coming out. I'm sorry for whatever I did!" I put a hand to my face and realized I was crying a bit. I quickly wiped my tears and stared back at her.

I sighed and looked at Moon. Jack came out from hiding and went toward Nova, explaining to her what happened. Her and Jack talked while Moon and I still trying to figure out what happened.

Then it clicked.

Whoever was controlling Nova wanted the Star. And the orange tint in her eyes--....

"Eclipse..."

(677 Words)

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while!!! My phone had to reset and I couldn't have Wattpad for a while, but I'm back BABAY!!! Also, try out the app called Yousician. It teaches you how to play guitar, piano, etc. GET IT NOWWWWWW. (Or not I really don't care I just really recommend it.)