♡◇♥︎Jack Finds Out♥︎◇♡

____________
Moon's POV
———————

♧Next day♧

I woke up to see Solar snuggling me. I blushed a bit and tried to get out of his grasp, but he just held me closer. I noticed that we were still in the theatre. Was I that tired that I fell asleep on Solar? God.

I absentmindedly nuzzled into his chest more, enjoying the comfort he gave me. I felt a bit of movement and looked up, realizing Solar was awake. I blushed but didn't move. He yawned and looked down at me. He smiled warmly. "Finally awake?" He said. I just nodded.

He must've noticed I was nuzzled into his chest because he started blushing a bit. I quickly moved away from him, and so did he. We were both pretty flustered. That's when we heard the doors open.

When Solar and I looked at who had walked in, Solar stood up and smiled. "Hello, Jack." He said. Jack walked toward him. "Hello, father!" He said happily while hugging Solar. Solar hugged back, and I stood up. I had forgotten I was on the ground.

"Hello, Moon." Jack said, getting out of the hug with his father. I smiled. "Hey, Jack." Solar turned to me and walked toward me. So did Jack. "Jack," Solar said, "there is something you should know... about me and Moon..." I blushed a bit but barely noticeable. Solar sighed, and Jack listened closely to what his father was about to say.

"Moon and I are... together." Solar said. Jack tilted his head slightly, confused. "What do you mean?" Jack asked. This time, I spoke since Solar was struggling. "Solar and I love each other..." I said, trying to keep a straight face. We'll, straight is FAR from the right word between me and Solar.

Jack smiled. "Does that mean you're my father as well?" He said to me. "Uhm..." I answered. "I guess..?" Solar said, also confused. Jack ran up to me and hugged me. I hesitated, then hugged him back. "I love you, Father!" He said while hugging me. I felt like crying. This was too cute...

Solar chuckled a bit and hugged me and Jack. We all hugged like one big family. Then Jack asked a question. "Do I get any siblings?" I tried not to, but couldn't help blushing all over. Solar looked at me, not thinking what I was thinking. Then he realized. Then he was just as flustered as me. "Uhm– n-no Jack. You dont." He said. Jack's smile faded. "Aw. I wanted a sister." I sighed. "We could build you one, I guess?" I looked at Solar. He nodded. "It's possible. We just need some code and a body." Jack smiled. "Yay!"

Well then. I guess that is what Solar and I were going to work on next. Code and a body for Jack's sister. But what should we name her..?

Well, we can figure that all out tomorrow. For now, we all just spent time watching movies in the theatre after Solar fixed the projector, of course.

(527 Words)

A/N: What should I name Jack's sister? What should she look like? Tell me in the comments!!