♡◇♥︎Finishing Nova♥︎◇♡

(This one has lots of fluff, especially for Moony ☺️)

____________
Moon's POV
-------

♧Next day♧

I woke up cuddling Solar, my arms and legs wrapped around him. I blushed intensly but didn't move. I nuzzled into him a bit, feeling comfort. Why is Solar so comforting?

I noticed him waking up, and I just stayed still. I heard him yawn, wrapping his arms around me. He must not know I'm awake. I blushed more when he started holding me closer, pushing me more against his chest. I closed my eyes and just stayed still. If I moved, he might know I'm awake and stop cuddling me.

Then I felt the urge to yawn.

No! Not now! Then he'll know I'm awake!! But it was too late. I was yawning. I looked up at Solae when I was done, and he just stared at me. "Uhm..." I said. "Morning Solar..! Hehe..." He smiled warmly and let go of me, so I unwrapped my arms and legs from him. He stood up out of bed and stretched, yawning again.

"Well," he said as I got out of bed, "ready to work on Nova?" I nodded, still flustered from earlier. "Yea, yea..." I walked around the bed to him, and he took my hand. He brought me out of the room and onto the balcony, where we grabbed the wire and "flew" down.

♧After they got to P&A (because im lazy 🙂)♧

Solar and I walked over to the Nova's nearly finished body. "So close." I said. I stepped forward more but immediately tripped. (FREE FREE FREE FALLIN-) Solar gasped a little and caught me just before I hit the ground. He was holding me kinda someone would when they got married and kissed. I blushed and chuckled nervously. So did he, and he helped me up, and we just sat there awkwardly.

I looked back at Nova, sighing. "Uhm. We best to work!" I said, walking WITHOUT TRIPPING to Nova's nearly finished body.

I grabbed some of the parts I still needed to put on and the tools I needed while Solar walked up behind me. I was getting a little ticked at one of the parts since it wouldn't go into its place. I groaned in frustration.

Just then, Solar grabbed my hands. "It's OK, Moon. Just breathe. You'll get it!" He reassured me. I took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. I realized that I was using the wrong tool and got the right one.

♧Later♧

I did it. Nova was finished! Now, all we had to do was power her on. Me and Solar walked over to the computer to turn her on. This was it. Just click. Then we're done. So then... why wasn't I moving..?

"Everything alright, Moon?" Solar said. "Solar," I said, "What if... what if I messed up? What if she's not how she's meant to be?" He sighed and smiled. "Moon, it's ok. Just do it." He grabbed my hand, and we both clicked at the same time.

We looked behind us to see Nova, her eyes slowly opening. She scanned us and smiled. "Hello," she said. "I'm Nova! According to my systems, you are my dads?"

(537 Words)

A/N: YAAAAS. I'm thinking about making a TSAMS Siren AU. What do you think?