♡◇♥︎Needing Comfort♥︎◇♡

___________
Solar's POV
———————

I was fixing up the projector. It had broken in the middle of playing Frozen ||. Yes, Frozen ||. I sighed as I waved goodbye to the last parent leaving because of the incident.

I accidentally pushed some wire out of place. "Aw, cra-" I was cut off by it, shocking me quickly. "Ow!" I yelped, wrapping my arms around myself. I could still feel the electricity running through me.

I groaned as the pain surged through me, pulsing. It was only a small shock, but being an animatronic intesifies it. GREATLY intesifies it.

I then heard the doors open. I looked up to see Moon, an expression of worry on his face. "Solar?" He said, walking toward me. "What happened? Are you hurt!?" He placed one hand on my back and knelt down to me.

(I was watching Sonic X while making this, and one of the robots said that Eggman had thin skin, and the other said that's the only place where he is thin ☠️)

I hugged him gently. "Yea, yea. I'm fine. Just got shocked by the proje–" I was cut off by Moon. "SHOCKED? SOLAR, ARE YOU SURE YOUR OK? IM SORRY I WANT HERE TO HELP YOU FASTER!" He hugged me back tightly, and I winced still in pain from being shocked. He noticed this and loosened his grip.

"I'm ok, Moon." I reassured him. "Don't worry. It was just a little shock. I'm fine, now." I got out of the hug and smiled. He didn't smile, though. "Solar, this is serious! Of course I'm going to worry! What if the shock was bigger? What if you were damaged!? What if you‐..." he let go of me and trailed off, staring at the ground. "What if you died..?" He said finally.

I thought about that. If the shock was only a bit bigger, considering how much pain it caused me,  it might have just killed me. I got out of my thoughts and looked at Moon. I noticed tears were starting to form in his eyes. "Oh, Moon..." I said, putting a hand on his back.

"I just don't know what I'd do if you died..." Moon said, now crying. I rubbed his back in an attempt to comfort him. He leaned on me, and I blushed slightly. I sighed and pulled him into a warm embrace.

Poor Moon. He must've been needing a cry for a long time, considering how much he's crying right now. I heard mumble things like "Killcode" and "Thomas and Sarah" and "Bad brother." I was confused by the Thomas and Sarah part, but thought maybe it had to do with the daycare kids.

He eventually calmed down after a while and was breathing steadily. He wasn't moving much. I looked down at him and noticed his eyes were closed. He must've fallen asleep. I sighed and smiled softly.

I don't know why, but I liked it when Moon layed on me. It was sorta comforting. I felt him move a little in his sleep. I rubbed his back a little more, and he sat still again.

I looked at the projector and remembered that I still had to fix it. Well. I kinda can't. Uhm..... oh well! I found myself yawning and growing tired. I leaned my head on Moon's and closed my eyes.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

(587 Words)

A/N: I thought that this ending was too cute to not add, so it's here! Also, cover change! I drew it.