sunscreen

BOONE'S RIGHT THERE.

"OH, we are so back!" Dani said, pumping her fist from inside the caravan

Lily rolled her eyes playfully. "Did you ever doubt them?"

"After how she was dancing up on that Javi guy? Absolutely," she nodded.

Dexter sighed and shook his head from behind the wheel. "Do I even want to know what you two are talking about?"

"Dani started a secret fan account made for shipping Tyler and Baby," Lily revealed as Dani hit her shoulder for spilling her secret.

Refraining from slamming on the brakes as they followed Tyler's truck to the motel for the night, he looked over at Dani in disbelief. "What is wrong with you?"

"So much, my dude," Dani said while laughing.

Then she began saving clips from the latest video so that she could use them to create more content — more content meant more views for the channel. And Lily leaned over her shoulder, watching the playback of the video Boone quickly edited and posted.

Baby was back in the front seat, a nervous smile on her face as they headed toward an EF1 tornado that was tearing up a corn field. Every time corn smacked into the windshield, she'd sit a little straighter as Boone and Tyler sang along to the radio.

"Baby, let me hear that pretty voice!" Tyler shouted over the song. "I know you know the lyrics!"

She giggled before beginning to sing along to the Luke Bryan song blaring through the speakers, drowning out the sound of the storm just outside. Tyler ended up coming around in front of the storm to let the tornado run into them.

And though Baby didn't cry, she still sucked in a sharp breath in preparation. Her eyes were glued to the windshield, but when Tyler caught her gaze and held his hand out, palm up, she smiled at him. Then she put her hand in his, feeling butterflies swarm in her stomach as he intertwined their fingers.

"Look at that!" Dani exclaimed. "Intertwining fingers. You can't tell me somethin' ain't happenin'."

Dexter rolled his eyes. "I don't think Tyler's stupid enough to let anything happen between him and Baby."

"Really?" Lily asked doubtfully. "Because I think he's that stupid."

Then they went back to the video, watching as the tornado passed and everyone clamored out of the car.

"Did you see that?" Tyler asked excitedly, running up to Baby as Boone hollered in the background, his camera more focused on the storm than Baby and Tyler to the side. "That bike flew by like the Wizard of Oz!"